ES Recruitment Drive
What you want*: Vp Pack O=!
Details*: Well I want it to be the normal VIP size. I would like it to be my tori and like a winter sence. Also i want his sapphire relax showing not the pure force. Dl for my new set. For my avtar I wold like to see my tori's head like the one i have now, except winter style =).For my sig, I would like it to be like snowing and with my tori leaning against a tree and i would like that to be close up. I only wanna see the upper half of his body and his head gazing foward, I dont want his hands and elbow showing like the one i have now. Now for the back ground on the right I would like my half of my tori body close up but mostly at the head Looking up and its snowing in the back almost like my sig.
Reference: Avatar: like the one I have now
Price Range*: hmm 20k
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
New example page in formation, check it out on the first post.

@King: Send whenever you're ready.

@Dex: Always getting the good requests from Dex .
Added to the worklist.
Thanks, also forgot about what I wanted it to say. I want the text on avy to say Just and I want the text on sig to say Chill!
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Updates:
Prices changed a bit :v

@Dex - I'll have a WIP of a sig later today.

Mkay I cant wait =)
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Thanks for your business Kingsta. Come back soon. I give discounts to returning customers.

WIP's in second post Dex. I'm probably going to change the sig to have a closer view of your tori but I wanted to see what you thought first.
Nice, but yah a close up on the sig will be good. But everything else is wonderful =)
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
Another update Dex. I tried to make the post background so it would repeat easily and not look horrible.. there are a lot of snowflakes there but the background color on forum is too light for you to see it so I'll add a darker background color on the image to make them visible.