Ranking
JDog:
flag 22 for ungrippable and instagib
8 for just static, or 24 for static and ungrippable
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
Yeah I know but read the rest of my post, there not sliding down th ramps. Download the mod and you will see what is wrong.
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
That's because they're static objects... Flag 28 gives 16 + 8 + 4; ungrippable, static and instagib. What you want is flag 20 or 22.
And I strongly suggest giving them a Z size larger than 0, too.
Last edited by Skazz; May 23, 2008 at 04:07 AM.
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by sneaker133 View Post
How do i build a mod and change my engage heights? I want to build a high-up balance platform with a few falling objects possibly. Also how do I make stuff not float away, and how do I stop characters from fighting in background (it's distracting), and lastly what is instagib? sorry i know it's alot.

There is a script that comes with toribash called world builder, look for it in "options" "script" from the in-game menu. engage height is changed with game rules, which is in "options" "game rules, from the in-game menu. Flag 8 makes things static. Instagib makes it so when you touch a joint or body part, it instantly dismembers.

"characters fighting in background" ? would you mean when you first start toribash, and replays are playing in the background? You can delete everything in your replay folder, and it will stop.
Actually I meant when I was in the worldbuilder it would always have either players standing their or the replays, but I just learned how to do it in notepad so I don't have to worry. Thanks! And by the way, I'm not going to delete the replays because I did a frame by frame copy of the hampa headkick with me except for the landing. =]
Yeah. It would seem I have a very glitched toribash copy. But oh well. I jacked into my school's computer and put a copy there for first block. Anyway we don't need to talk about that. I have a real question. When making a sword, how do I make it look like a real sword, with a hilt and grip?
I'm also really bad at positioning, is there a guide that can assist with that?
Try it out... start tb, and immediately load worldbuilder... works like a charm
Mod Pack
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
type /set default multi, and then set the game rules again.

it didnt work. idk why it saying this but aikidoarena isnt even close to number 40 xD. any other ideas?

Originally Posted by Brain112 View Post
u gotta delete the thing next to mod: in the gamerules or go to mods and select default.tbm

it didnt work. idk why it saying this but aikidoarena isnt even close to number 40 xD. any other ideas?
Last edited by MrPoptart; May 24, 2008 at 07:54 AM. Reason: -.- merge double post...