Toribash
In-game Name:swagpro
Belt:black belt
In-game activity (0-10):6
Forum Activity (0-10):9
Any previous clans and why you left them:i was in (its) clan but it became inactive
Why The Bomb squad: I picked this clan because the rules are very clear and understandable.
How you can you contribute to us:i will be very forum active and help everyone get ideas
Favorite mods:aikidiobigdojo.tbm mushu.tbm
Any bans/infractions:i have 0
Other means of communication (e.g skype):zyrel.arandia
Something about yourself:i am sometimes really busy because of school but still really active
Replays:i am posting this on a ipad
Application For Bomb Squad

In-game Name: Kartik123
Belt: Black Belt
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 5
Any previous clans and why you left them: None,this my first clan

Why The Bomb Squad: I really want to join this clan because it seems to be polite and all the members in this clan are friendly.

How you can you contribute to us: I can help your clan and I can stand in the War if needed.

Favorite mods: Mushu, Judo, Aikido, Jousting Fixed
Any bans/infractions: None.

Other means of communication: Facebook - fb.com/ksindura

My email - [email protected]

Something about yourself: I live in India,New Delhi. I football well and I am sub-10 sec solver on a 2x2 Cube. I got to know about this game in 2012 I was searching some cool games and then a website appeared named toribash.com it seemed Cool to me. I downloaded it, Played it and now, I'm a Black Belt.

Replays: Replay1.rpl
Replay2.rpl
Replay3.rpl
Replay4.rpl
Replay5.rpl
Last edited by kartik123; May 2, 2015 at 09:30 AM. Reason: I dont know how to Fix the Font Size Problem. Plz Forgive me....
[Clan]
1:Obliveion
2:Troy
3:2nd Dan
4:16
5:8
6:10
7:I was in smile,godly,bncy
8:because I am tired of being clanless i want to join this clan because it is very active unlike the other clans
9:tell my friends about this clan
10:boxshu mushu,jousting,aikido,judo
11:yes but only infractions
12:Facebook
13:well my name is troy i have a job I well:
14:Replay:
Attached Files
250 baby.rpl (194.3 KB, 6 views)
Advanced Tricking Attempt.rpl (235.7 KB, 5 views)
%090The Experience.rpl (65.9 KB, 5 views)
The Demo Kick.rpl (51.9 KB, 5 views)
(sparrer) (clan Dark Brethren) (always number 1)
(any questions pm me)
Hello my name is Marcos, AKA Killshots. Im a brown belt almost, black. I was 13 years old, just turned 14 May 1st. I am on almost every day and I am a 9 when it comes to fourm activity. I used to be part of Jackazz, UFO in my old account, and Rise. I want to join the Bomb squad because i have seen many good players from this clan and in hopes its more active than the other clans i`ve joined. I have been playing toribash for a long while and I feel like I can contribute in aikido (any aikido) which most wars are set in. My favorite mods include, aikido (any), mushu, and lenshu. My record is free from bans or infractions. Skype: shutupsitdown1, only chat if possible. I like playing video games, by that I mean I love playing video games .
Attached Files
Parkour.rpl (1.09 MB, 4 views)
Oh yeh, Killshots, you're pretty good in-game and your app is sufficient to me, it's a yes since I've tested you.
In-game Name: Dogzy
Belt: Black
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 4 I don't have posts but i look around on the forums.
Any previous clans and why you left them: I have never been in a clan.
Why The Bomb Squad: I'm answering your question with a question "Why not?"
How you can you contribute to us: If you want me to do something i will. sir
Favorite mods: I don't have favorite mods i will play what you want me to. I just might not be good at them.
Any bans/infractions: Yes I have Been banned because the people that where op-ed didn't like people to join and they couldn't add a password for some reason.
Other means of communication (e.g skype): I have Skype, Steam, a Phone, Kik, Facebook, Snapchat, etc...
Something about yourself: I honestly have nothing interesting worth telling...
Last edited by Dogzy; May 8, 2015 at 04:35 AM. Reason: DharMahn told me to be more Desriptive
Dogzy : no
Killshots: yes
Kartik123: yes
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty