ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Which song will we use?
Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
10 Votes / 27.03%
AaA & Atom Bass - Feeling You
2 Votes / 5.41%
Bombs and Bottles - I Will Take You There (RoughMath Remix)
4 Votes / 10.81%
Awolnation - Sail (Unlimited Gravity Dubstep Remix)
14 Votes / 37.84%
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us (Ray Volpe Dubstep Remix)
7 Votes / 18.92%
Another one. Suggest it here, with your replays.
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Nice one.. You might join me in-game? Also maybe make group on skype, so we can chat there too.. ?
There is one little mistake .. You said : We don't will instead of we won't ..
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wo, kratos must have been working hard on the first post, also are we getting a irc lobby?
Dead...
Greetings everyone!

Metal is a fine choice for a clan name.
Last edited by illv; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:51 AM.
Yeah, but i don't got experience with this, i'd be thankfull if anyone help.
Ok , I will check grammar.. Krat go in-game couple of them are waiting for you.. I need to sleep. Also I am IRC noob, so can't do irc sorry.. Also hey koooper, hey illv.

--A long time ago, warriors using metal armors and weapons have decided to make a clan, the real purpose is to dominate the toribash and destroy every noob around the world..This clan will be a path with a lot of wars, democracy and experience, because everyone wants to be the number one.

Also We don't will = We won't
Last edited by iSpeed; Jul 18, 2013 at 02:52 AM.
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

yeah... english errors, that's me... Btw, i need an better story, if anyone have anything better, pm-me.
Howdy, members of [Metal]!

It is I, Timee (or Trick, whichever; I do honestly prefer Timee though), Obey's resident smart guy!

I'm just dropping by to see how things are going over here (as per Kratos's post on Obey's chat thread).

Things are looking pretty good bros. Keep it up!
fl0w
guys, a bunch of guys ingame are asking about application guidelines, is metal still an invite only clan like you said last night kratos?
Hey ispeed.
Last edited by illv; Jul 18, 2013 at 03:25 AM.
*Sneaking inside this clan thread*
I like the name, is the clan tag the same? I can't check it because my laptop died ._. Using phone atm.

I see you already gathered some members, including lumpy (wasn't he in legend? I can't remember it o.o).
The main thread looks nice, a bit too long though. I think that spoilers would just ruin the thing so don't use them. Keep going like this!
Actually yes, i'm fighting for the tag (M), Motion is dead, so don't will be so hard, i'm just waiting the leader answer my pm.