ES Recruitment Drive
That's not a fail, it's a C and a B. I mean they're not GREAT grades, but they're passable.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Hey guys. I'm 50k richer hahaha. [u]Beta betted 900k instead of 90k, from my 10k bet i got 50k. Everybody in the room got rich lel.

RIP Beta

Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
Hey guys. I'm 50k richer hahaha. [u]Beta betted 900k instead of 90k, from my 10k bet i got 50k. Everybody in the room got rich lel.

RIP Beta

Mmmmmm, that stings.
Congratz on the earnings

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Congratz!!!! lol dang beta , lol i should tease him on Skype jk lol
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Just updating everyone -- your apps are all still in the process of being judged. Don't lose hope
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Good to know, seems like a very lengthy in-depth process.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Indeed ,but just as we put time into our apps, they put time into their app process. Understandable , so hows everyone doing lately ?
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
I'm good, grades going well. I'll be in IRC if anyone gets on and wants to chat. Gone off to bed, night.
Last edited by Divine; Oct 2, 2014 at 04:02 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Originally Posted by Stonda2b View Post
Hey guys,my computer is fixed after month !

Is my app still in consideration?

Oh well tbh we were just about to tell you we are not considering you anymore coz of your lack of activity. But we might reconsider it given the new information. Till we post you are accepted or denied you are still considered.
wishful eyes deceive me