Toribash
Wik: That was pretty fun to watch, but I know it was made in only ten minutes but the opening was a bit stiff, could of made a lot of power from that jump. Decap was alright but also a bit stiff, but just a bit ;P

Transition was moderate, pose was coo'

6.8/10
--------------------------------------
Vsauce: Really nice opener I loved it. Reminds me of Leyz's opener.

First few hits were nicely done, transition between 'em are good aswell.

Throwing stuff in the air in -30 is very hard, but you managed to do it decently.
And that kick was really good, but if you had a bit more dm's I might shit a brick or three.

Great stuff 8/10
--------------------------------------
DarkDranz: Great job here, flow is good on most parts.

Run was pretty good even though it was only a few steps, the cartwheel was a bit slow for my liking should've pushed of the floor to help with the speed, and back flip was decent but anyone can do those :P

Kick was fantastic props for that, corkscrew/flippy thing was awesome aswell. The stiffness in some parts kinda ruined the flow which is probably the only major flaws. the rest was really good.

Now just stick that landing for me will ya? 8.3/10
Last edited by MrJingles; Mar 17, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
8.3/10 . _ .
are u fucking kidding me?!
i tough this shit was like 2/10....
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
I could always change it you know :P

But seriously it's not a 2/10 it's pretty good actually just work on a few things.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
The opener was the most unoriginal opener ever.
The split was lovely, and the next kick was really fast, looked like lightning.
I didn't notice the decap the first time, really ninja stuff.
The crotch kick was kinda lame after seeing awesomeness.
The second kick was ok, and the skeet was meh. No dms, stiff, short distance, etc.

7/10
Attached Files
pusga - Sweet Dreams.rpl (233.7 KB, 9 views)
oh yeah
CnC?
The madman was my first ever... ny tips on how to improve it?
Attached Files
#Btr - Class S - I got em .rpl (11.1 KB, 6 views)
#Blr - [SP] SplitCap.rpl (96.7 KB, 5 views)
#Btr Class M - Epic Madman.rpl (245.0 KB, 8 views)
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I'm only gonna rate the madman because i'm lazy as tits :U
It was really stiff, it's good, but the stiffness was so.... stiff.
Not dm'ing a joint with kicks like that makes a replay look really unprofessional.
When going for a hit, don't just swing wildly, try and specifically aim for a joint.
A good way to practice this is actually in multiplayer, if you say to yourself at the start of the match "right, i'm going to aim for this joint". Then go for that joint, it can really help with accuracy.
Another good training technique is to decide (in single player) what you want to hit before you start the replay. Then randomising your joints for a few turns and then after that trying to correct yourself to get that joint.
After you've mastered that, then you go for the booms, that's how i taught myself.
And while I'm not a great replay maker, i reckon i know a little bit :]
also, try setting your turn frames to 2, it allows you to make everything more controlled, flow better and generally better.
Please don't take this all as negative, it was a decent replays and with determination you could be a great replay maker
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Counting as art?

Yes. Nice vid, although somewhere in the beginning it was kinda dark and the feet were not clearly visible.

Also, why are you leaving?
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
because he is bored of this...i'm sad too but what can i do?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~