Ranking
Not really a fan of the head, but everything else looks great!

awesome job.

you planning to sell this?
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Probably not selling it.

Also, look on the art section when you can. Head is changed.
beware
the goblin
Thought I'd give this org another shot ^^
Video was sick. Loved the shader and music choice but I sadly don't know enough about editing to really appreciate the effects. It looks really good though.
The mp board is really dry of cnc so if anyone could help me out here that'd be perffff.
PM me with any and all questions
I got back into replay making and shit out this monstrosity
Attached Files
Wombo Combo.rpl (301.4 KB, 7 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
That's a replay that Blew my socks off (Buttler's reference)
epic shit 10/10
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by MrJingles1 View Post
I got back into replay making and shit out this monstrosity

The opener was good, I like how you turned by using momentum.
The spinning in the air was alright as well.
The manip was reall good, though it could have been a little cleaner.
The first hit was really well aimed and destructive and I liked the way you smashed the head to DM the other parts after the hits.
Pose was decent.

10x better than anything I could make :c

Vordred, I've seen what you can do.

If you tried really hard, you could probably make a replay better than this thing. ;o

Also I forgot to mention, that this was for the opener challenge, so I didn't make the air spin loololol
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 8, 2013 at 01:59 PM.