Ranking
Can you show me the replay of your regular punch?
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Yeah listen to Nuthug he really knows his stuff when it comes to toribash but yeah you have to grasp the general Idea of how to do it then improvise add your own style to it etc etc.
Well, thats the problem right there. You are only giving yourself enough momentum for one punch. Try kneeling down, then jumping into uke fist first.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I think the problem is you are probably too straight to pull that off decently. Ignoring the fact you can build up momentum with contracting and extending your knees the further your legs are away from your bodyaxis (extend glutes to achieve that) the more power you can get from them into your punch and the easier it is to spin back for the second punch. Try to relax all and extend glutes for the beginning and after ~40 frames try to swing your arm into uke like I explained it earlier. For the second punch just invert the joint settings to swing back and hit him with your other arm.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Well nuthug I tried a different approach at a punch it looks like I can flow into the 2nd punch but i can't reach him. how can i reach him?
Attached Files
Reach.rpl (8.2 KB, 17 views)
Carnie Try the tactic Nuthug just said relax all and extend glutes for 40 frames If you want to reach uke with your 2nd punch of your Reach replay you should use hips and glutes to extend your reach or with your initial punch at the moment it contacts you could grab with it then pull uke towards you for the 2nd punch here's an example of what I did from what Nuthug said.
Attached Files
ForCarnie.rpl (49.5 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by P4T0864; Jul 10, 2009 at 05:07 PM.
I'm wickid sorry i dont understand this really.I'll be honest I made a list of basic moves and they go like this

Tackle
Extend Ankles
SpaceX3
C
Contract Knees
SpaceX8
Raise Shoulders
Contract Pecs
Extend Knees
Grip Hands
P

I'd like my explanation to be relativly close to that
Carnie sorry if I confused you I'm just trying to give you the general Idea read nuthug's post thoroughly and try to do exactly what he says.But basicly what I meant was with your reach replay with your first punch when it touches uke grip that hand then contract your elbow to pull uke to you and rotate the chest to swing your other arm.
Damn that would be a bit confusing cos I'm not the best at explaining things.
YAY P4T0864 Thank you Finally I owe you big time.Thats as close as I've ever gotten
Attached Files
Yay P4T0.rpl (16.4 KB, 15 views)