ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[TEX]should it be finished?
So um yea I've been making this set with some c4d brushes and was wondering should i finish it,it doesn't have much facial features but oh well
also whats it worth right now?

Edit : lightened

snap1

snap2

snap3

its finishd but im not sure if im satisfied with it
Last edited by liltay1426; Aug 7, 2011 at 05:09 AM.
I'm not someone to tell you how much its worth, guessing 4k? And It looks like melted chocolate I'd continue but using similar methods on the body and I like it, try to add facial features if you can and its pretty cool. Make the face melted or something along those lines! 7/10 Continue on it.
thx for the CnC ill continue and try to add facial features

Edit: I'm self debating if i should make the back of the head the front ect
You should make it more bright and visible. Then it would look way better. I can't really see it very well but I think it's pretty good.
sorry i dont like it i think its just me but the eyes kinda look stupid the skin looks like smeaed poop that happenedto turn into platic nd get shiny someplaces i would startover and change the colors make the eyes bigger and make it asymetrical but i like the shading colors aside haha good luck if ur willing to change it and id pay like 2-3k for it

This post has Mali's Seal of approval on it.
~Lilmali97 Art Board Moderator
Last edited by lilmali97; Aug 7, 2011 at 12:18 AM.
Wanna play some [CHESS]? <3
Originally Posted by Rickmo View Post
I'm not someone to tell you how much its worth, guessing 4k? And It looks like melted chocolate I'd continue but using similar methods on the body and I like it, try to add facial features if you can and its pretty cool. Make the face melted or something along those lines! 7/10 Continue on it.

Good Idea! hope so someone try this idea soon..
Its finished but I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with it also its not c/p i can garentee you