ES Recruitment Drive
Nice hits, but the split looked a bit wonky.
The crotch boomhit was destructive, and it allowed for an instant transition to the next hit.
The skeet was nice an fast, but not much aim involved.
Nice replay, Split was good.
Booms were good.
Skeet was a bit slow, but still good.
Pose was ok.
Overall was really good. 8/10
edit it become more destructive, wooooo.
Attached Files
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Dammit grab DMs... But everything looked how I said. I liked more the last full hand DM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I agree with Patrick, grab DMs are like easy mode for people who want destruction in their replay.

You really want to focus on the pose transition, it looks really twitchy.

I really wouldn't go for sheer destruction but just follow through with everything so that it looks destructive but has style, a good example is unpredictable hits. From your replay the closest you got to something unpredictable was at the end, but it didn't really flow that well with the transition and the grab dismemberments.

I'd also suggest keeping your arms a bit more stable rather than flailing a bit unless it's intentional, but don't keep them too solid which is what I tend to do in my replays a lot of the time.

During the two main hits was your strong point as it looks as if you're doing multiple things at once (Which you are, preparing for a grab and doing a kick at the same time) which looks nice.

Too long didn't read (tl;dr below)

I recommend more work on the end (Frame 318 ish is what'd call around the end), but the rest is pretty standard stuff even though there is room for improvement.
Sold my dog to join RRO
Thanks a lot guys.
also bump.
Hi aprol

The opener was ok, a little unusual.
I don't really mind with grab dms so I think the lumbar dm was okay
First and second kick looked pretty nice and it flowed pretty well
The rest of the replay was ok
The pose was ok
Gj

requesting cnc C:
~
The edit of Burning Spirit, i added more combination so it looked cooler.And yeah, the transition to the pose was shit, sure will edit it later.
Attached Files
17april- What have I done.rpl (261.7 KB, 12 views)
Still had a cool dismemberment combo in the end.
And really really WTF bro... The transition to the pose was really really really REALLY easy and simple...! Damn...