ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
JSnuffMARS' the best replays alive
Hi I post my replays here

Today I made a very awesome replay where I twist my lumbar and then I fall over and then balance myself up and then I attack tori like a snake

awesome, isn't it? You can also openly rate and critique it I'm cool with that so I'll never report you for saying "your opener sucks dick" or "your tori is too weak, get juice for only $49.99/week"

EDIT: here's a brand new replay, 1000 engagedistance, less than 500 tf. Snake style.
Attached Files
sides.rpl (81.9 KB, 46 views)
snake1.rpl (96.0 KB, 35 views)
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Feb 25, 2015 at 06:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
these replays doe.... 2pro5me ^.^

thx for good review, o7

Anyways, I couldn't hold off not to participate in the some replay making event whatever #random
here's my replay

I like how I close to uke in very unorthodox manner and manage to punch through him

oh and here's a 'bonus' kickleg edit. Guess what, I kick uke's leg off from same run-opener.
Attached Files
master_backfist.rpl (128.5 KB, 36 views)
kickleg.rpl (131.4 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by JSnuffMARS; Mar 16, 2015 at 05:05 AM.
Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post
Somehow I don't like it 4/10

Thx for critic, but which replay are you rating specifically?
Originally Posted by birno View Post
No balance,no realism better luck next time ;)

Thx for luck, tho I can't agree on no balance

because I can run / walk and keep balance forever in Toribash
New replay

1000ED, first try

profit?

Mid-air-decap b4 uke has fallen over
Attached Files
kingslayer.rpl (162.2 KB, 18 views)
Well you are getting better that t new replay shows alot of improvement you do look a bit stiff tho so work on that
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
ill pick random replays to talk about (all of them is too much for me)

sides: not a fan of the step in the opener, no need to extend both ankles (they only made your life harder by increasing the distance between your body and the ground)
the right knee extension at 145 looked awkward to me because it was the only thing that you moved. when you only move 1 joint that moves really fast (knee, shoulder etc) and keep the rest of the body held/relaxed, it usually looks very weird (and not in a good way)

the whole opener looked a bit too stiff to be realistic because your torso looked the same for about 400 frames. contract elbows + lower shoulders =/= realism
(that is if you were indeed trying to go for realism, i just assumed because of the arms and the slow step)

i have no idea what you were trying to do in the rest of the replay so i cannot really comment on that. either way i don't think this is one of the replays you wanted me to comment on the most so that's ok

master_backfist: the opener would have looked so much better imo if the left shoulder and the right elbow had been raised/contracted at the same time as the hips and right knee were contracted. when you do each of them one at a time it brings back the problem of moving one joint and holding everything else i mentioned above

the rest of the opener has the problem of the arms being in the same position for too long. in 400-ish, you extend your left pec with your whole arm held. it does not look fitting because it has nothing to do with the movement of the whole body. you would have wanted to extend that pec if you were rotating your body to the left, so that the arm could swing and give you more momentum.

at 360 your right hip is extended and then the force of gravity distorts your whole abs/glutes area, which looks weird if you ask me. although i know the replay would have been different if you hadn't done that, that can be avoided if you contract the hip sooner before extending the knee, or extend the knee later.

you almost got decaped by uke lol
the split slap is nice, i would recommend extending the other pec for more power though. i usually start by contracting the pec like you did for the spin momentum and then extending it. same thing with punches, contracting both pecs will give you more power on the punch

you know pretty well the transition to the pose is awkward. the pose itself is not something special either. poses are one of the few parts in replays where you can see how much effort the dude put into it, and quadpods are usually a sign of no effort. effort doesn't necessarily mean quality, but in this case the whole replay could have used a bit more effort

kingslayer
: it looks like you were so worried with the decap objective that you didn't worry about the rest. once again, your left arm/pec look really stiff at 415 while your other arm moves around (one down one to go lel)
i suggest you watch the run from this camera angle

and pay attention to your back/torso, and look at how mechanical and robotic your chest/pec movements look in the beggining

after the run, well you moved your arms which is an improvement, but they were very sudden elbow contractions and shoulder raising/lowering. you should try to relax some joints. sometimes relaxing joints is a great way to know where the momentum is pulling them (AKA where they want to go naturally)

not much to say about the rest of the replay, you got the decap which is what you wanted. the kicks on uke's body were a bit weird, but not a big deal imo

just make more replays and get good, that is the way
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
ill pick random replays to talk about (all of them is too much for me)

sides: not a fan of the step in the opener, no need to extend both ankles (they only made your life harder by increasing the distance between your body and the ground)
the right knee extension at 145 looked awkward to me because it was the only thing that you moved. when you only move 1 joint that moves really fast (knee, shoulder etc) and keep the rest of the body held/relaxed, it usually looks very weird (and not in a good way)

the whole opener looked a bit too stiff to be realistic because your torso looked the same for about 400 frames. contract elbows + lower shoulders =/= realism
(that is if you were indeed trying to go for realism, i just assumed because of the arms and the slow step)

i have no idea what you were trying to do in the rest of the replay so i cannot really comment on that. either way i don't think this is one of the replays you wanted me to comment on the most so that's ok

master_backfist: the opener would have looked so much better imo if the left shoulder and the right elbow had been raised/contracted at the same time as the hips and right knee were contracted. when you do each of them one at a time it brings back the problem of moving one joint and holding everything else i mentioned above

the rest of the opener has the problem of the arms being in the same position for too long. in 400-ish, you extend your left pec with your whole arm held. it does not look fitting because it has nothing to do with the movement of the whole body. you would have wanted to extend that pec if you were rotating your body to the left, so that the arm could swing and give you more momentum.

at 360 your right hip is extended and then the force of gravity distorts your whole abs/glutes area, which looks weird if you ask me. although i know the replay would have been different if you hadn't done that, that can be avoided if you contract the hip sooner before extending the knee, or extend the knee later.

you almost got decaped by uke lol
the split slap is nice, i would recommend extending the other pec for more power though. i usually start by contracting the pec like you did for the spin momentum and then extending it. same thing with punches, contracting both pecs will give you more power on the punch

you know pretty well the transition to the pose is awkward. the pose itself is not something special either. poses are one of the few parts in replays where you can see how much effort the dude put into it, and quadpods are usually a sign of no effort. effort doesn't necessarily mean quality, but in this case the whole replay could have used a bit more effort

kingslayer
: it looks like you were so worried with the decap objective that you didn't worry about the rest. once again, your left arm/pec look really stiff at 415 while your other arm moves around (one down one to go lel)
i suggest you watch the run from this camera angle

and pay attention to your back/torso, and look at how mechanical and robotic your chest/pec movements look in the beggining

after the run, well you moved your arms which is an improvement, but they were very sudden elbow contractions and shoulder raising/lowering. you should try to relax some joints. sometimes relaxing joints is a great way to know where the momentum is pulling them (AKA where they want to go naturally)

not much to say about the rest of the replay, you got the decap which is what you wanted. the kicks on uke's body were a bit weird, but not a big deal imo

just make more replays and get good, that is the way

Yeah, squeeze those chests for Toribash punches c: Much flex for power

Thanks for reviews and all the pointers. It definitely feels quite delightful to receive feedback by you, especially when it's expanded and descriptive in a full long post format

o7, will implement if I make more replays