Ranking
Yeah, I know a sparring bot would be great for sparring in sp, but like Mocucha and Eater said, it'd be impossible to do something like that. The toribash programmers are going to have to go through a lot of notepad coding settings (You know the weird number pairs you see when you open up a replay using notepad.) Each time you go against the bot, and it would also have no end, which will tire them out.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Maybe someone could make a pre-made sparring move(s) for Uke, then you can spar with him from there.
Dead
I'm sorry , but I agree with them. Its impossible......
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by Maxtix View Post
Maybe someone could make a pre-made sparring move(s) for Uke, then you can spar with him from there.

That is certainly possible and not even hard to do. But it won't be a great sparring partner because Uke won't react to what you are doing.
Signature temporarily out of order.
Make it just like the challenge uke mode. Pro sparrers make the moves and the player have to adapt himself to play
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
couldnt it be an extended version of the opener.lua.

load a spar opener.
but instead of it stopping there
have the whole spar go.
damn im gettin old
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
couldnt it be an extended version of the opener.lua.

load a spar opener.
but instead of it stopping there
have the whole spar go.

As I said, that won't work very well because instead of reacting to what you do Uke will just play prerecorded moves.
Signature temporarily out of order.
That's better than nothing, and it will help people starting with spar
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]