Toribash
Original Post
Pun's crazy ideas
I'm gonna be posting my ideas here mostly about tb but sometimes something else, it's not really gonna be crazy ideas, it's just that it's probably gonna be an idea where I have no idea how will I do it.

Here's some of it
  • Make an app on phone which can play rpl files (idunno if this exist already but if they do someone tell me pls)
  • A discord bot that is connected on your clan, it will log everything that happens war log, clan invites, people joining and leaving and maybe ping if someone mention aqours in the forums but that would be impossible or hard idunno so just everything before that
Well idunno maybe you'll be interested in this idea and decide do it, if you do pls tell me

Also post your crazy ideas here too
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
I got a crazy idea let us send wars in gameAlso that's just crazy you want A rpl player Ahahhaah dude you gotta make the whole game run on the phone you can't just have it convert into a video or something so that's a no my friend

A discord bot that’s connected to your toribash feeding you information is an awesome idea. That actually sounds pretty cool, someone should get to work on this.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
I'm just hoping for that rpl files being playable in phone cause that would be fucking awesome and I won't need to open my discor danymore which nearly kills my laptop everytime it's open XD.

Tell it to some peeps zeus maybe somene who's skilled enough wojld5take interest in it and we would finally live happily ever after
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
An actual crazy idea

SINGLE PLAYER TORIBASH ON PHONE
Cause fuck my back hurts

Can't sit for too long
Fucking old man syndrome
NEVERTRUSTDAN
[ L A M E _ D U D E ]
Originally Posted by xJajowex View Post
fix servers hmapa

thats a crazy idea right there but maybe hampa should add 128 tick servers