Toribash
Acepting items?
-----
Woops u dont
Last edited by playI; Sep 10, 2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Eh, I guess I can take items, depending on how good your offer is.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you asking for one wing flame? Cause if you are, then I'm not selling them seperately. Wings go together. I do however have a flame called "Monster". It's half of a pair of wings, and it's dark green, and amazing. I'd take 60k for that.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post

Nah. Not gonna consider anything under 40k on this babay.

Originally Posted by bloodmask3 View Post
What i meant was normal wings but a blackish 1 for like 50k

do you mean both wings or just one wing?

either way, I don't think i have normal wings. Please tell me the ID of the flame(s) you wish to buy, then I can check.

20k? :3
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
nope

How much are you looking towards?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris