Ranking
Original Post
Force/Relax Key Binds
Hello everyone, Oopyuman here,

Well, just now I was playing in a match and me and the other player were so tangled and I just wasn't able to move a certain part because it was obstructed. I say that it would be something good for the players to be able to assign a certain part of the body to a key, and if pressed more times it would switch between contract/expand/relax and hold.

Why yes?:
- Would be easier to complete certain moves.
- Players could transfer key sequences to other players.
- Players would be able to move parts they can't see.

Why not?:
- It would be pretty confusing.
- Wouldn't have much practical use except for the other ones mentioned above.

(Or maybe just place a key that would make the other player fully invisible)

Thank you for reading
It would be nice, if you could set certain keys to certain joints, so maybe you could type like...

"Hampasgayjk" and it would do a move, lol but that would be hard to set up...
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post
It would be nice, if you could set certain keys to certain joints, so maybe you could type like...

"Hampasgayjk" and it would do a move, lol but that would be hard to set up...

A word for a set move?I don't think thats a good idea.If you happened to be typing during spar and you forgot to press t/enter ,everything is wasted.So this can be implemented but z,x,c should also still be kept.
Are you living the life you really want?
Originally Posted by jinmaster View Post
A word for a set move?I don't think thats a good idea.If you happened to be typing during spar and you forgot to press t/enter ,everything is wasted.So this can be implemented but z,x,c should also still be kept.

I do think you'd notice that you're not moving when you're not moving.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I don't think that it would have more room for error than clicking and z/x. In fact, I think it would be even safer and faster if perfected. This would even allow for much faster reaction time because you don't have to coordonate the mouse and key.
Theres a script that can do that, "MoveMemory"
You're welcome.
[My Replays] | [Aether] | [PM Me For Request Mods] | [Tricktionary]
[Static] | [Xioi] | [♥2WC♥] | [iFred] | [Oblivion]
Originally Posted by Chilledon View Post
Theres a script that can do that, "MoveMemory"
You're welcome.

I have no idea how pre-made moves are related to alternative controls, please explain.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Wow, that's so similar to what I've been working on for the past couple of days that, barring something very sinister, I must have seen it in one of my forum crawls a while back, and it wedged itself into my subconscious.

Really knocks the wind out of wanting to finish it. Damn, it was gonna be my first [REL] script ''n all.
woow that snake's idea is great but it can be a little bit irritating if accidentally press those buttons when making some good opener it can be fails

not suggest
I would assume that the keybinds could be
1. Disabled in options
2. keys Edited in options
3. have some sort of gui to show joint status (as in snakes nice post)

Im sure this can be coded in a script.( joint status gui would be hard.) and i have been trying to learn lua so i can make some sort of prototype for this :< (out of boredom, because i have too much free time)
Life is like staring at drying paint. The longer it goes on, the more you want to smash your face in.