Ranking
Original Post
No Ghosts Option
I have no idea if this has been suggested already and if it has please tell me so. I was thinking of an option where you can turn the ghosts off. I think this would be a cool way to test how you can fight without seeing your ghost. I know you can already do this in singleplayer but I was wondering what it would be like in multiplayer.

This idea would only be used for fun purposes such as a tournament without ghosts to see who can play the best without seeing their ghost. This would also be added as an option in the game rules so when you enter a server you know if ghosts are turned off or on to avoid scamming in duels. I understand ghosts are an essential part of the game but again, this is for fun purposes to test how well you can control your Tori. Say what you think about this idea, I know there could be some flaws in it and it might as-well be useless, but it's only for fun, no harm intended and it can't really be used for the bad since the game rules would tell you before you even play.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Semi supported, it could be helpful, but I usee the ghost to know when to save.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Yeah this seems to be for people who are 'skilled' enough to predict what will happen with a certain joint instead of the usual click on something until it works; seems like a fun idea in private servers. Supported
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Just to make sure, you mean disable ghosts for everyone? Because I was gonna say 'just press B' before reading fully. i agree that it would be nice to have an option like that, would probably make it more interesting for sure.

Supported.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Yea this wouldn't be in official servers, it is for fun purposes so only in private or tournaments.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
This could totally work in public servers and i don't get why people are negative about it. Doesn't have to be in all the servers, just reserve four of them and change desc to "pub: noghost [mod]" or something.
I do think a command would be better, though. Having to add one mod for every minor change would be a pain in the ass and there's no good reason for it.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I think this is a great idea. It adds more of a challenge to toribash. I've played before where every round I hit B so I can't see my ghost, but making it so the other person can't either, that would be fun. I support it.
Would be a interesting way to make more events in Toribash, and could be another way to show the skill of a player. Supported.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[Unity is loomynatry]( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)