Toribash
Original Post
Ground Decapitation
Hello everyone who's reading this. I want to talk about a serious bet server problem that needs to be solved, because I'm a bet servers host myself. And now imagine this:

You're hosting a successful bet server with +15-20k DP. Bets are good, server is full. Players are fighting and suddenly one player slams another and he hits his head hard to the ground. Result: the player who slammed that other player got the DP, because his opponents head decapped. People in the room start writting to the chat: WTF?? THIS SUX!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?

So yea I think this is unfair, and i will prove it.
When you touch the ground with any part of your body (except foots and hands (wrists and ankles don't count too)) you get disqualified. After that the match ends. The head just doesn't decap itself in the air. If the head touches the ground first, DP shouldn't be taken, because match ended.

You should take the DP by punching, ripping or kicking players head off, not slamming it to the ground. I hope you can fix this problem and the server ghosting.

So now that i told you my main thing i want to say a word about suggestions and ideas. It would be cool if you could change your 3D item colour, for example: red headphones, green shutter shades and other things, exept portable cas, barbered wire and stuff like that (because it would look stupid).

The other idea is TBRadio. If you want to listen to TBRadio you need to go to mixrl. But what if you could go to your Toribash menu (the game menu) and click "TBRadio ON" and you could listen to your dj's and songs while you're playing? No going to mixrl or finding it on the internet, just one click and you're listening while playing.
Last edited by D3ive; May 6, 2015 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Made some mistakes so fixed them. Added ideas too.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
If you manage to slam your opponent on the ground, and his head snaps off, he should get Decap Prize. The player should be able to stay up to prevent that. It's a battle. If his head comes off, his opponent caused him to do so, or the player just messed up. It's his fault that his head snaps off on the ground since he can't keep his head on

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Maybe you're right but I am still sticking with my opinion, because for me ground Decapitation looks unfair to me. But hey, I am just sharing my thoughts. BTW nice hate group, I'll definatelly join ;)
F I L T H Y.
Your opinion is all yours and yours to share. If I slammed someone onto the ground, his head snaps, and I didn't get the DP. I'd be seriously upset.

Go for it, it's for people who hate me.

I am pretty sure there is "ground decapitation".
1st example: Sometimes when you land backflips and you have dismembers on, your feet break.
2nd example: Sometimes when you hit the ground really hard with your head it breaks.
Here are some video examples:

These decaps are happening 'cuz of that their bodyparts sink together and later can't hold it, so it snaps off.
---EDIT---
You can also hack replays so decaps/dismembers happens whenever you want to. For example when uke hits the ground. (If you're talking about replaymaking.)
---2nd EDIT---
Wait are you talking about that it shouldn't happen?
Last edited by Hypersaint; May 6, 2015 at 05:15 PM.
Yes, I do. I think the head should frac, when you hit it to the ground hard. I don't know maybe my idea to someone looks stupid, but ground decapitation ruins bet servers . Yes, I'm talking about ABD bet servers (i'm not talking about classical or other mods that are with no disqualifation).

BTW there's 2 more ideas that I wrote, so I would be glad to hear what do you think about them.
F I L T H Y.
If they find a way to disable it, people would use their heads to land. No fall damage? That doesnt sound good.
Leon The Black
There would be fall damage, as I said frac. Plus if people tried to land on their heads they would get disqualified (on mods where can you get disqualified).
F I L T H Y.
Toribash is a "Martial Arts Simulator". Where your body parts can break and dismember. Why wouldn't the head break off? If you don't like it, don't bet.

Forget it. Acctually a lot of people agreed with me and my opinion when 40k got decapped by the ground. So why dont we make a bot who gets the dp if someone slams tori to rhe ground on his head. When, after the match text shows up: ground wins! -_- As i said forget it, because i'm now working on a great idea, i'll finish it in few days.
F I L T H Y.