Ranking
Original Post
Why SMASH shouldn't be removed
Hi. SMASH should not be removed and here is why:

We are becoming a lot more active and we are trying to become great once more. We have about 20 members, including me as the leader, DrunkenMonkey as the co-leader/second-in-command and Stalin as the third-in-command. We have three Commanders who are basically recruiters. They are DevDred, 3vi1, and Bot.
We have some very active members including Cooluke and JDawg. All our members are nice, and none are ever rude to mods/admins, at least not as far as i know. Any who are will be kicked from the clan immediatly. I try to be as active as possible and help clan members who need help. I personally think we are one of the friendliest clans in existance. We don't randomly swear at people, or insult them. We have a server which is used and changed often. We have existed for a long time now, and I don't think we should be deleted after existing for so long, and now working so hard to get back on our feet after the previous leader left and made me leader. I have worked hard to get this clan up and running and I will not leave until there are no other members left and the clan is considered dead by all mods and admins.

THE END

Hopefully this is where i was supposed to post this.
wow... I truly thought Smash was dead for a while, until I saw Jdawg today. Good luck restoring your clan
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
Awesome.

Exactly the kind of stuff that I wanted to see. Let's see what anybody else says and MBKs opinion.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Awesome.

Exactly the kind of stuff that I wanted to see.

Thanks!
In my opinion, I think SMASH died when COM(B)AT left. Nepo, however, has proven himself as a great leader. Hes kept SMASH alive for the few months hes been leader. Re-building a clan that was just left by its leader takes time, trust me, I know. All in all, I think SMASH deserves to be kept alive.
Your shits weak.
well good luck your like the only smash person i ever see
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Smash is a good clan. I see them online a lot.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
yea i think smash will definately make it... Nepo is just the right person to pull a clan from the brink of extinction...

good luck y'all------Shlimmy

Comments on this Post:
Originally Posted by dude who repped me
I love cats, and your avvy makes me angry.

ok who the f added - rep to my post becuase the dont like my avvy............seriously thats bull. i could go add minus rep to everyone who has a Z in their name but i dont....becuse thats no reason to subtract from someone's reputation
Last edited by Shlimmy; Dec 2, 2007 at 04:24 AM.
"I'm Sander F@#$ing Cohen!"
~Sander Cohen~
yo i play for at least an hour every day on weekends even more i started less than 2 weeks ago and now im 300 away from black
Since when did I become Asian?