Muay Thai Championship Series 2020
Original Post
[Enigma] Enigma replacement

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit.


Facade
Inka


Tubba75
Zeroback
EviLock
Slash
xTheMistx
Jokerstein
Meap
JDeck
Katsudon
Enma
Nolanrules
Ozzy
Catastrophe
Chacosownr
Chintu
Kyngx
Glitch
KongXD


I. No spamming of any sorts.
II. If you invade and use invade tags I will smack you in the face with a shovel.
III. Respect all members and non-members in this thread, no arguments.


We're very strict about who we accept, post a free-form application, please include your GMT and a bit about yourself.
If you don't follow the application guidelines your application will be ignored.


Hush
ZeTo
LWafflez
Pidda
Course
Kevin
Daddy
Vodka
David
KronosLord
ARMIN0
Sentinel
Fear091
Toriabiz
Akmal
0rigami
Leonardo
AoZ
Pwender
box
Kat
Hagan
TamaKuu
Orko
Wyverneon
Butler153
hushpupp1e
Trials
Virtue
[TLL]
[Silver]
[Frost]
[Phantoms]
[Mr.]


Any contributions should be sent to Enigmabot.
Toricredits: 130,111


Our IRC channel is #Enigma

Last edited by Erth; May 23, 2013 at 11:02 PM.
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
Did you read the application list?

To become official, you need 50,000 toricredits. You need to post a story. You need an aim ( why is the clan around? ) You need a memberlist. You need at least 7 members. You need an ally/enemy list. No "requesting" to become an official clan. Follow the guidelines. Be active. Pwn. Pay 50$ worth of toricredits. No exceptions.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Did you read the application list?

To become official, you need 50,000 toricredits. You need to post a story. You need an aim ( why is the clan around? ) You need a memberlist. You need at least 7 members. You need an ally/enemy list. No "requesting" to become an official clan. Follow the guidelines. Be active. Pwn. Pay 50$ worth of toricredits. No exceptions.

Talk to Veb, and we had all that stuff before the original clan talk forum was deleted. [Darkness] has been around a good 3 months longer than [SXC] and had their own thread in Clan Talk. I was waiting for it to become official. Now the new rules are in place and Veb and ManBreakfast both have read my story and seen my list of 13 members in the old clan talk forum.
Im not requesting. Im applying.
End.
DT01
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
How is your clan older than his if you joined on October 26th?
"When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend."
-U.S. Army Training Notice
*breaks door*
Originally Posted by Redwards View Post
How is your clan older than his if you joined on October 26th?

Static has been playing Toribash ever since is was retail, therefore he has been a registered member of the forums for a lot longer than I have. He has just decided to create a clan about a month or so ago.

I have been a registered user of this forum since 3.0 came out, and after about a month of playing I created [Darkness]. People can be registered members on the forums before they create a clan.
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
Well, I do believe this clan "may" make it somewhere, as long as they keep active and stuff....

It would be nice to have a big rivalry between us....there really can't be a big clan war until we are official, there are other things we have to do.
I had a good chat with the leaders in a PM.

They have their hearts in the right place, and have paid.

Could you guys edit your first post though, to show the structure of your orgnisation, leaders members, recruiters and so forth. Thanks!

As long as the community knows exactly how the clan is run, you are more likely to get anywhere at all.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Originally Posted by veb View Post
I had a good chat with the leaders in a PM.

They have their hearts in the right place, and have paid.

Could you guys edit your first post though, to show the structure of your orgnisation, leaders members, recruiters and so forth. Thanks!

As long as the community knows exactly how the clan is run, you are more likely to get anywhere at all.

better?
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX
EDIT: new members! congrats to SXC for becoming official. lets see if we can follow
" I like to think of the platform like the weighted companion cube :D OOOhhh cube and its the ultimate feeling!"-[Darkness]DoubleTime01

" But it euthanises YOU!!" - [Darkness]SmartLX