Toribash
Original Post
Making dojo.inc PUBLIC
I spent a lot of time and effort on making this dojo.inc. Probably no less than 12 hours and a few headaches. And it is kind of a shame to only have it made available to one person, but that's the way the market works. So here it is!

If you use this inc and are satisfied with it, please donate at least a little. To donate, send credits to me via the Torishop utilities menu.

I believe that just about covers it. Find attached dojo.zip and please, read the read_me.txt!

IF YOU ARE RENDERING AND ONLY SEE GRAY, it means that the camera is outside of the room!
to fix, make dojosize bigger!

Video: http://reversers.org/files/volt%20-%20dojo.wmv

Pictures:

Please download most recent version of this .inc from http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11578
Last edited by volt; Aug 12, 2007 at 07:03 PM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
I'll donate, sending creds... now..
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Donating too.
(15:43) <Drakhir> Zaarock: everything is useless.
(15:43) <Blam> Drakhir: Including your penis
We're already almost halfway! keep them coming guys
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Donate, I Demand You All.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
That is awesome, I can't imagine who wouldn't donate for a public benefit like that.
<3 MBK :D
I Donated. I hope ya get it done cause i wanna have that thing! Also. Do I need Povray or somethin or is it like a map?
signature. your into this paste and copy backwards, this read to enough dumb were you if
dojo.inc is now attached to the first post! Please ask any questions about dojo.inc in this thread. I'll start with this one:

Originally Posted by Nellis
Do I need Povray or somethin or is it like a map?

Yes you will need POV-Ray. Download here, near the middle of the page depending on what platform you are using.
In-game, press F8 to take a screenshot, or Ctrl+F7 to start/stop recording an animation. Note that the camera location and direction is also recorded.
Then go to your Toribash folder then to the raytrace folder, and double-click on "screenshot-day-hr-min-sec.pov" (for F8 screenshot) or "animation.pov" (for Ctrl+f7 animation) to open it in POV-Ray
After unzipping dojo.inc into the /raytrace/ directory, change "#include "glossy.inc"" at the top of the .pov to "#include "dojo.inc"" and then start the render!