ES Recruitment Drive
Wait you guys didnt catch the whole idea of what I was saying. ;-;

The goal is to not limit the players to one category (like every other event), but to give participants the will to gain as many possibles points ine ONE replay for the round. New round = new creative replays. Person who has the biggest acculamative score at the end wins
You can still do that in stages, Pwr.
Also, I vote that we do a qualifying round
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah, we'll save that length for the bigger events.
This is just an event to get us more well-known and shiz.
Maybe the qualifying round lasts 2-3 days or so?
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
Perhaps. I think lag is right about it dragging on and being forgotten
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I think that the even should last two weeks at most. Look at that killing for a cure event. Like 750k in prizes and it's really inactive.
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Like 750k in prizes and it's really inactive.

I thought that event was over a few months ago.

Anyways, 2 Week -30 grav opener event would be the simplest. I haven't seen many in the past few months, other than the GM one currently running.

I suggest some interesting rules or prizes, or even side prizes for a greater variety of entries.
NOODLE ARMS
Originally Posted by LagSwitch View Post
I thought that event was over a few months ago.

Anyways, 2 Week -30 grav opener event would be the simplest. I haven't seen many in the past few months, other than the GM one currently running.

I suggest some interesting rules or prizes, or even side prizes for a greater variety of entries.

Great idea, nothing to small or to big for a Intro to Ethereal event.
We could have everyone post dick pics and biggest wins while smallest gets permab&.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
We could have everyone post dick pics and biggest wins while smallest gets permab&.

pls