Toribash
Re: Free Head Texture Collection -UPDATED & ORGANIZED!
I made a bunch of the forum smiles into heads. It was only after my hour of work that I realized I could have just edited the Tori and Uke heads from the heads folder, greatly reducing work needed! Oh, well. Here they are, 13 of the smiles!

;) :P :o : love

Attached Files
ToriSmile.zip (20.8 KB, 586 views)
your little gimp problem you where having:

first off it;s not a problem it's an option... GIMP offers the Origin of the image to be chosen, to fix it just tick the box with the origin on it and all heads will work as normal, also while on gimp to text the head just click "Filters>map>map object" and then if you want just click the last tab on the new window and you can change the position of the head (note when you do this you have to click the update button to see what has happened)

your friendly GIMPist/3ds max-semi expert/programmer
Here are some heads of mine and my brother...
Attached Files
uk.tga (48.0 KB, 475 views)
Ari.tga (48.0 KB, 296 views)
danger.tga (48.0 KB, 371 views)
olho.tga (48.0 KB, 262 views)
Cookie!!!!
Attached Files
Cookie.tga (48.0 KB, 67 views)
LAWL nice head...

i'd be impressed if anyone could turn one of my manga heads into a head :P that would be quite nice...
Originally Posted by Vox di volo
LAWL nice head...

i'd be impressed if anyone could turn one of my manga heads into a head :P that would be quite nice...

I made a nice Rock Lee head once, can't find it now.
Yeah Naruto Heads woohoo my dream has come true now all I need to find is a Toribash move of Initial Lotus anyway guys all these heads rock! I wanted to try all of them untill I found out I'm still runing demo
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
i need help making heads the turtorial didnt help at all
Originally Posted by lucky_cosmo
i need help making heads the turtorial didnt help at all

The tutorial didnt help? It tells you how to get it right, its up to you to be a good artist.
If you couldnt work it out from the tutorial, then there is nothing we can do to help you.

If you want someone to hold your hand as we tip gleefully through every happy step of the tutorial, peice by peice, thatll be 500toricredits.

Otherwise, work it out yourself, or pay someone else to make it for you
<( O )>