Toribash
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
Name: MoldyRobot/ Chad on discord

Language: English.

Belt: custom belt

GMT: -6

Best Mods: ABD is the only mod I play at the moment but I can learn anything.

Reason for applying: Cheshyre inspired me to join a few years ago and I never did, so I thought I'd correct that.

About me: I work the graveyard shift at UPS but I play League, Rocket League, and Toribash when I'm awake.

Accepted as trial, invited.
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey
Name: Wtfland

Languages:
-French(native)
-English(nearly fluent)
-Spanish(basics)

Belt:
4th dan black belt

GMT:
+1

Best mod:
Judo, more than 4500 games. (with my alt accs)

Applying for:
i'm applying to Obey because it is and always has been my favorite clan. Some members helped me a lot when i had issues and they were my reference to improve my art skills (big thanks to Crollex that gave a lot of his time to help me). Now what i want is a clan to stay in for ever, and nothing better than being in the same clan as my master ;)

About me:
My name is Roméo, i'm 18yo and i'm from France. i started playing tb 4/5 years ago with some friends. i came back onto the game 1 year ago and started making some art to gather some tcs. i got my 512x512 textures and still i continued making art for fun. i still have a lot to learn but its getting better and better. i do not play tb a lot tbh, my main games are League of legends,Rocket league and Valorant. but i come into the judo server sometimes , i like to reach my objectives in every games. i got Champion2 on Rocket league, Platinium on LOL and Platinium on Valorant as well. now my objective is to join the event squad on tb to bring back some art events and bring back the artists that inspired me so far.
Last edited by Yone; Feb 15, 2021 at 12:38 PM.
Wtflands: you’re on trial for two weeks, keep your activity up.
Trials have been denied at this time, feel free to apply again in 30 days.
  • Name - Lucci aka FiddleJr
  • Age- 22
  • GMT (-4)
  • Replays- Boy please LMFAO
  • Competitive game modes (or other strengths)- I can streak pill in any mod no kizzy
  • Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you) - Not a thing, im not interesting ;-;

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Hey Everyone, Obey is currently recruiting new members. This is your chance to apply to join a well known established clan. No lazy apps please. Gl to any future applicants

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you