Ranking
Original Post
[FORUM GAME] City 17 - ''Day of Apocalypse''

This is the map of the city on which this game will be played. This map will be updated through Dropbox each time all players do their turns and events play their turns.
If you are not sure that map is updated just refresh the whole page.

CITY 17

Players that are involved in this game are in the list below. Their names are written in the play order. First player plays first, then others after him...

PLAYERS

Here is the list of ability cards players can take. Or they don't have to. Your choice.

ABILITY CARDS

Explanation of group bonding:

BONDING

SCENARIO

APOCALYPTIC EVENTS

Just post in this thread if you want to play. We need at least 5 players. We will talk about number of events you want to have and about scenario when we sign up all players... Ask here if you don't understand something.
Last edited by snake; Feb 5, 2014 at 10:57 PM.
player name: snake
ability perk: criminal (since i will receive a mission anyway, criminal perk fit snake more)
apoc event: gang wars (proxy wars & asymmetric warfare chaos scenario)

need to RP solid snake ;p
Last edited by snake; Dec 15, 2013 at 10:04 PM.
Erm, you don't have to be a MARINE to receive a mission. Everyone receive it in the beginning in the form of scenario like this one for example:

But, when the apocalyptic event start players can choose to abandon their mission while those that are MARINES must do it anyway and then they are free to run to save themselves. Since, everybody knows, marines always get the thing done even if that will cost them their life!

Anyway, we are still talking so you can change to be something else or just plain snake. :]
-----
I'll play too!

8OJ4N - Parkour Master

My favorite event is PREDATOR.

PREDATOR spawns on some random location and then starts to move toward the first player on the list. When he catch him, he kills him and go for next in line until he kills all players. Even with weapon you can't stop him. Only way to 'win' is to ''GET TO THE CHOPPER'' on time (before he catches you).

I haven't survived last encounter with PREDATOR so I want to try again.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Dec 15, 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I hope for just one player more.
-----
William come on you pussy. You will not really die...
-----
82 people viewed this topic, only me and snake are preparing to play this forum game.

Really discouraging.

I wouldn't even try to start any kind of event in TB.
Lazy people that can't read more than 3 paragraphs per post + general disinterest + GMT problems.

3 years ago it wasn't such a problem, but today...
I always feel pretty pathetic trying to animate other people to try some new stuff. :[
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Dec 17, 2013 at 03:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Map layout reminds me of Arma map

Ability: Driver
Event: VIRAL OUTBREAK

And uhh.. Player name is "Deuteria" :o
Last edited by Deuteria; Dec 18, 2013 at 08:31 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
I hope for just one player more.
-----
William come on you pussy. You will not really die...
-----
82 people viewed this topic, only me and snake are preparing to play this forum game.

Really discouraging.

I wouldn't even try to start any kind of event in TB.
Lazy people that can't read more than 3 paragraphs per post + general disinterest + GMT problems.

3 years ago it wasn't such a problem, but today...
I always feel pretty pathetic trying to animate other people to try some new stuff. :[

I've been keeping an eye on this, but i really can't allow myself the distraction right now. I shared this link with my own mates, if that's alright.
But why's the rum gone? :v
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
i really can't allow myself the distraction right now

wow! much serious! such business!
Originally Posted by snake View Post
wow! much serious! such business!

Indeed i am a busy man snake :> i work sweatshops 24/7
But why's the rum gone? :v
Sorry, guys, I was sick a few days, some kind of bad virus... So, I was mostly in bed. And problems with my back returned. Must be this cold weather, idk...

I'll set everything to start this game, probably till the end of day.
For scenario we will play 'Game day'. That is the scenario where all players must gather on random location A and then proceed to random location B to watch the soccer game for 5 turns.

Events will be (in random order):

Gang wars
Predator Hunter
Viral Outbreak