Toribash
Original Post
The Only Replay Thread You'll Ever Need
Welcome Everyone
Welcome to my replay thread. I'm a parkourer / sparrer, so get ready to see those type of replays. I'm rusty rn but hoping to get back in the grove of things.

CnC is much appreciated but not a requirement. Thanks for taking the time to read this and enjoy the replays
Attached Files
Solo PK 1.rpl (382.5 KB, 4 views)
Solo PK 2.rpl (283.3 KB, 2 views)
mat_yard_pk_fix.tbm (20.3 KB, 1 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Hey yall, new solo parkour replay, Lemme know what you think
Attached Files
senshi_pk_rooftop_play.tbm (30.7 KB, 4 views)
Solo PK 4.rpl (555.5 KB, 4 views)

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you
Checked out those replays and personally I think the pk4 was probably the best of em so far so decided to comment a bit on it :) First of all that opener and first jump were pretty clean! Good job on that!
There were also some things that could be improved for better realism and smoother replay, but overall it was a decent replay.

Couple thinks that you could work on:
1. Sudden and flow breaking movement. There was some of it and working on avoiding / reducing some of it would probably help.
2. Running. Running is quite hard honestly often I'm not satisfied with my own runs either. in this replay's case though, you could try smoothing some of that leg work particularly in that longer run on the end. Probably could at least try to prevent having to fully extend your arms to fix your run. Swinging arms gently along with your the steps can also look good, but not necessarily the first thing to worry about.

Good job on clearing these maps, hope to see some new replays from you, keep on improving o/
(Also, man trying to give some proper cnc is actually quite tedious xd)