Toribash
I'm assuming you want cnc on roll it again, so I'll do that one.

Opener was nice, minus the grabbing before dm'ing. I'm almost always against that. It seemed like you wanted to get something out of that punch, but couldn't, so you just threw uke in the air. If you try something and it doesn't work, try to erase any indication that you even tried it. Otherwise, the replay gives off the impression that you failed to do what you intended. Jump was nice, although you paused a bit in the air while you were fishing for the grab on uke's torso. Boom was sick, though I was a bit disappointing that you had to use a grabby hit to get the decap. Overall, pretty nice, and I think the main problems I had with the replay were from past you, not present you.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
roll it again- Well opener was pretty over used and I didn't like how you just threw your leg behind you to transition to a nuthug luanch. Spin was pretty nice(and since you like big dms:3) but could have been a great core/ glute split. The way you threw uke into the air was really weird, you just threw him straight up and wasn't cool at all. Jump would have been cool, but you ended the spin way too fast The boom was incredibly sexy though, no problems with it though. Grab dm wasn;t to good tho
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Roll it again ;

Opener was veryy fluid. Much sex here.
First DM was also smexxy. The way you pushed the rest of uke into the air kinda got me iffy. Well executed though. The boom was pure ecstasy, incredibly well executed .
Nice landing

I want more pls.
damn im gettin old
Opener was really generic.

You looked floppy in the air, try keeping your legs in a simple position, and HOLD DAT NECK!

The split kick wasn't bad; I like how clean it looked.

The boom on the groin afterwards was completely unnecessary the way you did it. Never let your head take big damage right after or during a boom because it looks very sloppy.

The skeet after that wasn't anything special, but the contracted leg kick was pretty nice looking, and the pose was also nice.
Roll it again - Opener was unique but transitioned into something generic.

First kick was decent, not much to comment on.

I liked that little push to lift Uke's upper body but it was a bit too relaxed.

I also like the airtime on the jump. The boom......was fuckin' amazing!

I'm lost for words at that boom, seriously, great kick

7/10

Dictatorship - Decent opener, nothing much to say about the manip, it was good.

The setup and jump into the kick was fluid and the kick itself was nice.

The ass-boom was very nice. You fisted the shit outta Uke!

The contracted knee stomp was suprisingly good. I don't really like those but that was interesting.

Destructive replay, I like it 8/10

Really good replays, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of these replays ~ <3
:^)
Thanks, water and The Pebble ;o

this one is sort of repost, it's somewhat old, but I never got comments on it
Attached Files
!illuminaudio.rpl (126.2 KB, 18 views)
Mhmm, the illuminaudio is a nice replay, but i have one problem with it, you got no flow in your opener stuff, i think that is just messing up just to get a little closer not really to get any momentum or something ;)
But replay is really nice to watch, and I am not a fan of grab DM's but it's good overall.
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.
Thanks Kaszanas ;oo

the opener on illuminaudio was pretty random because I wasn't actually planning to make a replay, it was one of those "click anything at all" stuff. then I saw it turning into something good when I got that core.

AAAAANYways, new replay. Tricking, this time
Attached Files
!INVerno.rpl (198.9 KB, 26 views)
opener was generic, and I didn't like the little twichy move at the start

scoot + cork move was pretty awesome
damn im gettin old