ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[AUCTION] Head Flame
Sup, Selling the head flame "mega head" It was made for me, thus the name, but the name could be interpreted in many ways.

It's color is light blue, almost like pharos. The flame is made to look like an aura rather than a flame. Looks extremely epic if you do /lws inverted.inc.

To see it just /dl Megadoomer and /lp 0 Megadoomer, make sure to do /lws inverted.inc to get a very good look at it.

Starting bid: 300k
Minimum bid: 25k
Autobuy: 650k (It IS a one of a kind)

The auction will end most likely in two weeks or so.

I am willing to trade this head flame for a different head flame

EDIT: Changed prices because I'm stupid.

EDIT: Pics

The flame is hard to catch on a non moving shot, and it appears to block out the texture, but as it starts moving the texture may be seen.

This is with /lws inverted.inc. Not much to say about this pic besides the fact that the flame looks epic, etc.
Last edited by Megadoomer; Apr 26, 2009 at 01:18 AM.
That is truely an epic flame sir

Its like an orb around your head, and the color is outstanding...

What belt are you?
I offer Full elf, unpacked though :<
Well, its pretty distracting, and it looks terrible without the inverse...

Good design though. With inverse, it is awsum. xD
- its been a while
Would this be an acceptable offer: a Left elf hand flame? If TC may need a little addition thats K
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I am not accepting any hand/feet flames. Only head flames, I <3 my hand flames and I don't plan on them selling. Also banana, No thanks, I'm only 4th dan :v
Well lets say, I offered a decent sum with it? like.. idk 100k. U could then sell the flame for the crappiest price and turn the profit for more then half ur buyout
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Hmm, no one wants to buy? I thought I got a couple that wanted it, apparently not. :|
not many people have that much TC.... its actually not that much, but the people who have that much tc, allready bought headflames that probably are easier too see. Unless you find someone who really likes it and it matches their set, i dont think your goign to be able to make much profit
- its been a while