Ranking
dvj cant do perfect electrics only kazuya can.
fastest normal electric possible is 14 frames and perform-able by all mishimas but kazuya can do f,d,df or f,n,df to do a 13 frame perfect electric

devil jin has a few good panic moves that evade anything and has great pressure tools but has a decently high execution requirement

akuma is stupid powerful but has a very high execution requirement

steve is just mashing buttons and winning, as far as i can tell 0 execution requirement. you just need slimeball hands to smash against the punch and kick buttons
Okay few things, new and bad players tend to think execution is very important or somethings that's a super important factor in powerlevels.

The best players very rarely have the best execution, its very common to see Kazuya players who struggle to get out of pools nail df2 PEWGFs consistently.
Secondly, I dont give a damn about low level powerlevels. As said, the characters that are strong at high levels of play are not necessarily the strong ones at lower levels so using low levels as arguments for why a character is good or bad is just pointless. Low level tekken simply doesn't matter.

Like yeah obviously if you can't consistently ewgf as a mishima player you are not gonna be very good, but once you reach certain proficiency with execution, it becomes way less of a factor than newbies think.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jan 30, 2021 at 01:09 AM.
DVJ (along with Heihachi and Jin) can do perfect electrics. Unless the sparked version of the electric isn't called perfect.

Just wanna get this out here: When playing, where do your eyes focus?
I have this bad habit of looking at my character. I get a bit paranoid when doing combos afraid that I might drop it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post
DVJ (along with Heihachi and Jin) can do perfect electrics. Unless the sparked version of the electric isn't called perfect.

I have this bad habit of looking at my character. I get a bit paranoid when doing combos afraid that I might drop it.

dvj heihachi and jin can do Electrics, perfect electric is a 13 frame electric only possible if you're kazuya and have dumb good execution

my eyes focus in the middle of both characters
PEWGF in itself isnt hard, whats hard is that you have to start PEWGF justframe on top of it being a justframes. Just doing a i13 ewgf with kazuya or i14 ewgf with mishimas in neutral isn't hard, nor is it very useful.

The more you can focus on your opponent the better, your peripheral vision will still perceive the distance so its best to focus on your opponent, but it takes time.
I see, so Kaz's "perfect" electric is only i13. Thanks for clearing that up!

I can do electrics 50% of the time now, doing it out of a sidestep is incredibly difficult. I end up inputting a d/f 1.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm your top tier waifu.
Visit my panda thread!
I'm also Event Squad! Slide into my DMs for questions!
Pssst! Aeon is just boomer Adventure. Pass it on.
Originally Posted by Nitrate View Post

Josie's bouncing tits

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

i received a penalty for leaving mid match because people make me angry and my kazuya was demoted to initiate :^(

have to climb back up to brawler again
do people hate armor king

no one is rematching

congrats on getting back to brawler phish im proud of you very proud
-----
BRO EVEN IN PLAYER MATCHES NO ONE IS REMATCHING WHAT IS THIS SHIT
-----
i hate Tekken 7
-----
maybe they are upset about my BT tech catches and party gimmicks
Last edited by tabby; Feb 6, 2021 at 09:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
All of you zoomers be playing on PC/whatever console you use