Ranking
Original Post
Guys i cant be here if no mods are here
It just doesnt work. I need to be in an active clan where i can post all the time and always help out but there are like no leaders here at all.. So im leaving before anyone invites me. I will still help out when you need my help, you can add me to single allies, if a mod comes on at all. I recommend you get a admin to select new moderators for the board so you guys can run the clan and not let it die, sorry but i cant be here.
I'm very sorry to say this but I have the same opinion as concon,this is not the kila i joined the first time.Kila became very inactive and all moderators are inactive too.I just don't feel nice in this clan guys :/ .Its time to say goodbye I hope we will stay in touch.
add me to single allies if you want..

And if you don't want to continue bojans event just say that you retire in this thread:http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...20#post3849120
and you will get 50k
Last edited by Mathias; Mar 31, 2011 at 02:14 PM.
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)
well........
i pretty much think this is it
these were sorta our last attempts to prevent KiLa from dying
guys
I really love you
but i don't think we can continue that on our own
i don't think we can still make things right

let's see it that way:
KiLa stayed alive forabout 10 months
That's more than all Jedis together
and ppl like us made that possible
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>

I was really happy when I saw you here and I want to quit this clan too cuz its just i (Im not quitting becouse concon) I really bored to be like this its just I dont know I just dont want it :S

Cya guyz
Play fair, die fair.
btw:
how do you quit a clan?
silly question, but i don't know it
and what are we going to do with the clanbank?
I'm not sure if he's trolling or just very stupid >_>
Corgin, shall i split the 50k between me you and Oseday?
( 50 k from the Event )
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
Originally Posted by Corgin View Post
well........
i pretty much think this is it
these were sorta our last attempts to prevent KiLa from dying
guys
I really love you
but i don't think we can continue that on our own
i don't think we can still make things right

let's see it that way:
KiLa stayed alive forabout 10 months
That's more than all Jedis together
and ppl like us made that possible

You guys did great, JEDI died because we got rejected, we couldnt take the rejection, it just felt sooo bad. But you guys stuck together and i admired that about you guys
death,corg,rapenator,oseday what do you think about creating a new clan we could use bojans 50k for officialnes and stuff
R.I.P. [Sigma] and (team waifu)