Toribash
Original Post
FirstNinja's worst replay thread
Wassup, my brothers-replaymakers, this is my first thread

Also, u can give cnc for my shitty replays c: (if you dare, ha-ha)

(the thread will be updated every week, probably )
Attached Files
death_is_coming.rpl (109.6 KB, 8 views)
DI_AY_WHY.rpl (179.0 KB, 6 views)
Mugen_Ryu.rpl (513.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by FirstNinja; Apr 6, 2020 at 08:13 PM.
Opener is pretty good, fast paced and gave you good momentum going into the first kick. Your movement is also pretty good. Looked a bit weird when you trying to set up the last kick but that's about it, your hits flowed nicely into each other. The 2nd hit was a bit awkward though. The 1st and 3rd hits were good, but the 2nd just didn't sit right with me. I don't know if you intended to dm the elbow with your knee, but those kinds of dms just don't look right. Besides that the replay is a good start, you have potential to make some amazing stuff.
Last edited by piss; Apr 13, 2020 at 07:49 PM.
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by Rifle View Post
Opener is pretty good, fast paced and gave you good momentum going into the first kick. Your movement is also pretty good. Looked a bit weird when you trying to set up the last kick but that's about it, your hits flowed nicely into each other. The 2nd hit was a bit awkward though. The 1st and 2nd hits were good, but the 2nd just didn't sit right with me. I don't know if you intended to dm the elbow with your knee, but those kinds of dms just don't look right. Besides that the replay is a good start, you have potential to make some amazing stuff.

Thanks for ur cnc, I hope that I can reach heights in this direction