Ranking
Original Post
clan
Name:17april
Belt:brown belt(25 games to. Black belt)
Qi:1000
Global rank:589
Favourite mod:aikido,taekyond and twinswords4fixed
Please add me to your clan.....
No from me, he has absolutely no forum activity his app was stiff and lacking information such as why he'd like to join, we have no proof that he can speak proper English and he didn't ask to be in the clan he told us to please put him in...ge didn't even use a question mark he just put periods...plus the BIG factor is that he didn't even post in our clearly marked application thread. So once again this is a no from me, have a nice day ;)
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Yes because he had the balls to make his own thread as opposed to using the application thread.

Not enough people with balls in this clan.

/me skips off to a cavalcade of whimsy.
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
Yes because he had the balls to make his own thread as opposed to using the application thread.

THE TRUTH HURTS WAFF!

THE TRUTH HURTS!
DAMN.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
QFT

accepted
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post

/me skips off to a cavalcade of whimsy.

accepted
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
THE TRUTH HURTS WAFF!

THE TRUTH HURTS!

accepted
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
No from me, he has absolutely no forum activity his app was stiff and lacking information such as why he'd like to join, we have no proof that he can speak proper English and he didn't ask to be in the clan he told us to please put him in...ge didn't even use a question mark he just put periods...plus the BIG factor is that he didn't even post in our clearly marked application thread. So once again this is a no from me, have a nice day ;)

accepted
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
THE TRUTH HURTS WAFF!

THE TRUTH HURTS!

Okay, okay. You can have balls, Muur.