Ranking
Original Post
Fight Uke while waiting in multiplayer room
So in multiplier. Whilst one is waiting for players to join. They are able to fight with uke until someone joins!

This subtle change will be poppin.

@sir
@Devs
simple in theory, true. IMO the feature to join a queue but be able to wait in free play would've helped this game not die as hard. You could even get notifications about fight results. The only explanation as to why it hasn't been implemented is that there is actually a huge potential for bugs.
walah walah muda muda
I'm all for this. Since toribash next is still in development, maybe it should be a feature to consider. It would be a decent amount of extra work I would imagine, so I don't think we'll be seeing this in the current Toribash game. Edit: However, it would be a welcome feature. Rooms with 10+ players are a drag, so I tend to avoid those. It would be especially appreciated in servers such as parkour and mma.
Last edited by Temple; Jul 19, 2021 at 12:38 PM. Reason: Addition
This won’t be implemented, it’s an okay idea but it isn’t worth the time to do this. A lot of players, mostly just realism players in parkour, MMA and sparring servers already like to open another toribash client and play on single player whilst waiting in queue to play.
Originally Posted by max View Post
This won’t be implemented, it’s an okay idea but it isn’t worth the time to do this. A lot of players, mostly just realism players in parkour, MMA and sparring servers already like to open another toribash client and play on single player whilst waiting in queue to play.

I set my resolution to take only half my screen so i can do just this.
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists