Toribash
Original Post
one player option in multiplayer
basically sp mod but in a server and without the ability to keep replaying(as i imagine that'll create many bugs).
why should this exist?: well, the population of the game became quite low and it's harder and harder to find someone to play with in non-competetive mods so this can 1-help people kill time until someone joined their server. and 2- let people watch someone playing alone,. 3-some people may prefer to play at their own pace but still hangout with others in a server.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
If you're bored, you can always play on another sever or solo by opening a second client. As far as I am aware, there are no rules against multi-clienting with the same account.
Originally Posted by foxrumor View Post
If you're bored, you can always play on another sever or solo by opening a second client. As far as I am aware, there are no rules against multi-clienting with the same account.

that doesn't work with the steam version + some people have pcs that are too old they can't handle opening two clients + it's a bit inconvenient either way + the point is people can watch you play without you having to stream it.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Essentially the way it is in current toribash next. You can play by yourself and others can watch. I feel like that would be fun in this as a mostly sp player.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Very unlikely to be implemented with Toribash; current server code explicitly relies on 2 players existing in way too many situations and changing that would essentially mean rewriting most of it.
There are plans to add a way to play against an AI bot, but 100% solo mode for MP is probably not going to happen.