Toribash
Original Post
[Offical Fluff Notice] The end of an Era
A notice to all Members of Fluff

From the early days, ive been here in fluff, and slowly through perseverance and determination, rose slowly to the rank of leader, as one by one those above me left.

After the lengthy absence of Foxie and Shademonger, this clan fell to almost unofficiallness, but I and Ishi were able to spur interest and honour back into the proud clan of Fluff, and remind the players of Toribash that we are not a force to be reackoned with.

My rein over Fluff would only ever last so long, and as such, i announce my withdrawal from Fluff as Ringleader, and member.

I am now moving over to Bouncy, as this is the other clan i was in before i had to chose between BNCY or Fluff when becoming leader here. Bouncy and Fluff were, are and still will be allies so long as both last, so i am not switching sides, merely moving over to let those who have the time and the patience to run this clan as it truely deserves.

As discussed by Myself and Ishi, Who is also departing for Bouncy with me, we have decided to appoint VOX, Nabique, and Captain Zeroth as the new Ringleaders for [Fluff].

Treat her well guys, its your ship now.
<( O )>
Re: [Offical Fluff Notice] The end of an Era
Yeah, i shallt be leaving the goodship Fluff too, i dont really have a big message to post so, yeah. Bye

[T]
#hi

Welcome home.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
I believe this pretty much mean the death of Fluff. Well.. Hm. I don't get it...

All I can say really, is: NOOOOES
Originally Posted by [Eldritch
]
I believe this pretty much mean the death of Fluff. Well.. Hm. I don't get it...

All I can say really, is: NOOOOES

Not the death, if we wanted it to die, we would have let it fall months back, instead of sparking life into its corpse. It wont die... and if it starts to dim, ill come back here and slap you all around, untill its good again
<( O )>
HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fluff will dead without you!!!
btw... Cevius, you'll chose new moderator
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
It is a sad day.

Although I'm sure Nabique, Zeroth, and VOX will be more than enough to keep the forum alive. Don't let this clan die, it's been my ally since forever
I still find it weird to save a boat from certain death, when all you then do, is pour on water
I mean, isen't this hole decision abit rushed?

I think ill stay abit... Being clanless starts looking appealing though.
If they want to bounce instead of being fluffy, who are we to judge them?

I hope fluff doesn't die.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku
If they want to bounce instead of being fluffy, who are we to judge them?

I hope fluff doesn't die.

Guess your right. I still think the very existence of this is clan hanging by a very thin line. That why I'm some of a bitch right now. After all, Fluff was the clan i wanted to join from the very beginning of my Toribash playing.