Toribash
Original Post
[WIPVID]the new toribash video !!!
i am making a toribash video full of funny crap all over the net using only the toribash program ... you, hear at the toribash website are the first to hear of it ... so *SHHHHHH* dont tell the people at youtube yet .. lol ....i am making good progress .. but i have run into a few road blocks ...i have never done anything like this before .. therfor i am at a loss ... any help you can give me on the matter i would appreciate .. the sooner i get this done .. the funnier

but i also want to tell you about what it will be about ... basicly .. it is a crap load of funny video clips from movies (rushhour, kindergarton cop, comedy stand up,) .. the like .... any thing i can put into 9 minutes will be in the vid .. i will have fight scenes .. funny crap ... and maybe a story line lol ... its just gunna be great fun ... i am still deciding if i will put other people and replays in it .. i may put some replays .. but the comedy and the scripts i will do ... so once again .. any info you can give me on how to get shaders, will make this go alot faster and make the production a lot smoother and faster ... thank you ...
Last edited by carbnon; May 16, 2009 at 10:05 AM. Reason: i forgot some stuff ..
Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few.
Cool idea, hope it turns out well.
Last edited by Hamster; May 21, 2009 at 03:53 AM.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
you should use some garrys mod stuff too
Last edited by Hamster; May 21, 2009 at 03:54 AM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Awesome, more publicity for Toribash!

Good luck man
Last edited by Hamster; May 21, 2009 at 03:55 AM.
[T] | ORMO
[20:18] <@Cevius> Like semen?
I'm moving this to Art in the hopes that this could actually become a neat video in time
Last edited by CMon; May 21, 2009 at 11:43 AM.
also learn 2 lolibash on youtube... gg
<evil> srsly people forgot that most part of toribash community is douchebags... lead by shin
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
C'mon CMon.
Stop moving threads here without adding tags first ;-;

Oh, sorry about that

I'll remember in the future.