Ranking
really guys, must i return to this place and haunt it once more?
if a player shows "not capable of" reading or useing the forum. deny them

i totally didnt meant(no sarcasm)

Hawk: Read the front page of the recruitment thread. Please be through in your attempts to do something. Learn to lurk.

That said, if you can do your homework and make a thorough attempt to get into the clan we'll consider your application. From what I remember of you in-game though you tend to be a little.. immature? Well I haven't seen you in a while but just try to chill out a bit and remember to give the people you're talking to respect. From what I remember last time you were in my room you kept ignoring what I was saying and trying to get me to change the mod even after I had made it clear that I did not want to change it to kickboxing (you even went all caps on me I believe...).

Anyways, just do your homework, try to be mature, and respect others (especially if you're trying to get into their clan...) and things should go well.
ex [Secret] Guardian - [OLDA]
Uhhhh I'm going to beat a dead horse here and tell you that posting on the forums shows you know how to use the forums, as well as how to contact your clan in case something happens and you can't find them in-game. ;P
Also His post count also tells you how much he's been in the forums
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
Secret Application :D
Name: Matt (irl)
Belt: 4Th Dan Black Belt
Mods: Akido, Wushu, and TaekKyon
Clan History: Colon 3; I left because I felt unwanted and felt like an outcast to the clan. Also Jungle and I left them because I didn't know ANYONE in the clan that well. The leader just sent me an invite.
Who recruited you: No one
Reason For applying: I know many people in Secret and think it is a Respectable, Funny, Devoted clan that I believe I could contribute too.
Do you have skype?: Not at the moment.
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": Yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": Yes
Note: all blackbelts must Pass Master Teague's Dojo
Other: I have no Toribash related talents; Although I am working on Art.
2 Multilayer Replays: N/A, Most members see me in-game everyday.
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
They always fail to upload.
-----
Here
Attached Files
Ownage by Destroying.rpl (74.4 KB, 8 views)
Ownage by throw.rpl (49.1 KB, 7 views)
Epic spar2.rpl (267.4 KB, 5 views)
Decapd Hazel ^^.rpl (32.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Broskii; Apr 25, 2011 at 05:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~