Ranking
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
broskii i checked ur replays and well u seem to love to hold ur joints we stress that all our members learn teh ways of relax if u fail to provide proof that u can relax u will have to sign up for master teague dojo

here
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=261622
I can relax very well to be honest. Let me post this replay that I was trying to relax for Satsu
Attached Files
Relax play.rpl (316.1 KB, 9 views)
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
Originally Posted by Broskii View Post
I can relax very well to be honest. Let me post this replay that I was trying to relax for Satsu

Hmmmm I would say try out Teague's dojo, and if you don't need help with it, then Teague will pass you on in no time. If you do need help, then you are already there... Just my opinion though.
Name:Attila98
Belt: 2cnd dan almost 3rd
Mods:wushu and aikido
Clan History:Ford,Flip and thats all i remember
Who recruited you: Im not recruited yet
Reason For applying:I need a clan
Do you have skype?:no
"I have read and will abide by the '
rules of Secret' list.": No i cant find the rules
"I have a black belt or higher and 50+ post": Yes and No
Lol Sorry but you fail.
;) invade
Awesome application. Go through Teagues dojo first as you seem to be stiff, even in that last one, although not so much. I look forward to seeing you around, granted you pass the dojo with an 80%, but I'm sure you will. Although Teague might just let you through if you can show him your stuff, no problem. Good luck.
-----
Sorry for the double post, Attila that's a no. That's a poor application, to say the least, you don't know the rules, and you have 3 posts. Not looking optimistic for you.
Last edited by Shift; Apr 25, 2011 at 06:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?