Toribash
Original Post
ToriChefs
Gentlemen's org was a bad idea. This one is win.

If you like to cook, this is the org to post your recipes and crap.

Requirements: Just post a recipe to enter. Be serious, don't just elaborate on microwaving a frozen meal.

The idea comes from the food thread.

Members:

Head chef: OtherOne (This is not supposed to appoint me as the best cook, but if somebody is acting badly, they get booted by me.)

Regular Chefs
JcGrey2
Culapou
Dalir
Rameninja
Smokie
Alikambe10

My recipe is the bacon-wrapped jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese that I posted in the food thread.

(I can't eat the bacon because I'm Muslim, it's just a family recipe)

1.Hollow out peppers
2.Stuff.
3.Wrap.
4.Bake.
Last edited by otherone; Jan 6, 2009 at 11:32 PM.
Dear god yes, Im a simplistic cooker, meaning i don't use precise measurments.
Get some very thin beef, pound it so its even thinner.
Submerge it in some spicy marinade
Get some asparagus, put it in the same marinade and submerge.
Wait 30 minutes....
Get meat and grill it so its medium rare, its not stiff, and not red
Plop the asparagus on the grill untill you get the beautiful black marks
Take out the asparagus and the meat, and wrap the meat around the asparagus.
Get some A1 steak sauce, and apply as desired.
the god
Dalir's Scrambled Eggs

2 Eggs
1 Small Chili
1/4th of a Green Paprika
1/4th of a Tomato, no seeds
A bottle of Chili Sauce of your own liking

First, just take the 2 eggs and put them in a container of your choice. Just take anything near you to break the yellow with, and whip around a little bit. Then, you start by just frying the Chili/Green Paprika/Tomato together in a pan of your choice on high heat. Put some black pepper on, don't be cheap. When it's heated up well, pour the eggs right into the pan, and just use anything to mix it around. NOW, PUT LOTS AND LOTS OF BLACK PEPPER INTO IT. You must, that's the secret. A little bit of salt as well, if you want to use anything else to spice it up with, go for it. Then, when it's started to clump up, you put it on a plate, pour some chili sauce on the side, and just eat it together. A perfect breakfast to wake up with. You must eat it while it's still damn hot.

(The first time I made it was the tastiest, and then I actually used a boiling pan. It worked out great. Don't be cheap on the pepper and this should be delicious.)

Copypasta'd
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]