Ranking
Original Post
Spinny neck mod
The only difference in this mod from default is that your neck spins sdieways at a mdeium speed. Simple but fun.

It works properly when you grab the oppenents head and they spin the neck.
It would be good for multiplayer because it makes grabbing heads more interesting, because you can potentailly use your head to get out of the grab.

Edit: Neckwundo is now attatched, high friction and gravity, can only grap opponents head arms and feet, knees are more powerful.

Suggested gamerules are in the file.
Attached Images
neckstor.JPG (55.8 KB, 103 views)
Attached Files
neck_spinny.tbm (90 Bytes, 31 views)
neckwundo.tbm (1.2 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by ronalds; Oct 12, 2007 at 06:26 PM.
PARANDROID
*sigh*
You need a picture for your weak sauce mod.
Otherwise, this topic will be deleted.
Grats on a 3 second edit.
Last edited by PlayerID666; Oct 11, 2007 at 02:54 AM.
this is lame mod, it does nothing exciting/different and it doenst even look cool. =(
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I can see it being slightly interesting for multiplayer... You might want to improve it a bit if you want it to be used for that though...
Steam ID: budster650
omg its the exorcism mod >.<
its enteraining for a little whiel but i thought my "messing around with range mod" would pretty much stop poeple from making a new mod for every body part . . .
well this doesn't seem like a major outbreak, i have to say, but still, Poptart, the head is an important part indeed, this gives you a coolish way to repel grabbing it.

of cource stuff like spinning left knee, spinning right knee, spinning hips and so on, each in different mods ALL of which someone bothers to post on the forums is different.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
This mod does suck a bit at the moment, but i am gonna improve it, i shall have time to do it by tomorrow.

Edit: I got the beeter version of the mod attatched now
Last edited by ronalds; Oct 12, 2007 at 06:24 PM.
PARANDROID