Toribash
Original Post
Is the hacking over?
I know ALOT of people lost their accounts to hackers. I just want to know if it is still happening and what i can do to keep it from happening to me. I don't have much but i still don't want to lose it.
I think it was only actually hacked once, but it was bad and the forums and to be restored. You probably don't have to do anything.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
I talked to hampa in #support, and it wasn't even a hack. Veb deleted the database, and then quit. But avwave is remaking it, so no worries.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
There was no hack, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
I don't see why people are complaining that their belts changed.
The only thing that changed for me was my posts and avvy and siggy.
Other than that, my belt qi hasn't gone down one bit, even though I earned about 300 qi during that time.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I said it was veb, but nooooooooobody believed me. /smug
Also lol, veb's a dick.
Last edited by TheGod; Dec 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I talked to hampa in #support, and it wasn't even a hack. Veb deleted the database, and then quit. But avwave is remaking it, so no worries.

Wow seriously?? Now i understand that thank you avwave thread.

Edit: Wheres the vebs a douche thread at?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

so all this hack talk was really just veb being a douche? wow that's.. interesting
I'm a fucking professional!
Who is Veb? So if it wasnt a hack i can get my old account back?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.