ES Recruitment Drive
1) Being able to help people out and know that I am able to use my knowledge of this game to help solve problems for others who play.

2) Marketing. I practically sleep in the market.
The game was fun for a time, and I've found some pretty great friends through the forums.
Now I stay because I'm bored and need something to check on.
wow that
sucked
Dem clans.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
For me, I'd have to say when I watched The Dream 1 and 2.
At first I was like, this game sucks giant balls. Watched The Dreams, and I'm like.
"Bruh, I wanna do that." Been hooked ever since :>
It's amazing how if you're patient with it, you grow to love it. Most people I show wait 5 minutes, bitch about having to wait their turn and leave.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
What made me stay is the fact that to play Toribash you don't have to get some kind of gear or spend countless of hours playing to be able to do something. You can just go on whenever you want, play a couple of games and have fun. Toribash is very unique and more addicting in its own special way than games like World of warcraft and League of legends.
piratez
Well I had a hard drive full of games and none of them worked online except for toribash, I ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to play it, But after a while I started playing online and I started beating people after a while, thats what made me stay.
Game is interesting and fun which some of the players share the same common interest as me (:
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
I waited 20 minutes for my high to wear off more, here we go:

Ingame friends got me started, pseudo-wibbles-fame and good times kept me around, my clan prevented me from leaving, and boredom + toriprime are what keep me from passing into legend with all the other wannabe-famous people and shitty wibblefags, where I belong.

I would however be more irc active, but it takes too much effort connecting with my xbox and using webchat, I miss icechat

Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
all i do now is harass siku and chac on irc

Used to do that also
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I was seriously going to quit after my first few months here because I was horrible at the game, then I went on youtube and came across warcry's olda vid. It looked amazing, and it looked like all those guys were having so much fun with the game, so I wanted to be like that and continued to play the game.

I'm not much better than I was back then lol, but it still keeps me striving to get better.

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/