Toribash
Original Post
ever TOO old for NERF?
im 17 and i still LOVE playing with my nerf guns and acting out scenarios in my yard. are any of you guys still having fun with NERF guns?
I only care about love. I've ridden the TARDIS. Boxsucks
10/21/12
I moved on to airsoft when I became of legal age to own an airgun.

Airsoft and paintball are probably the closest you'll ever get to being able to enact a war scenario and shoot your friends without getting into trouble or actually putting anyone's life in danger. The thing I like about airsoft is that you can get reasonably realistic-looking (and realistic-acting if you're lucky/rich) imitations of real-world weapons that instead fire small pellets.
Nerf is like Lego.

Age does not hinder the joy of it.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
I used to play with nerf guns, my friends and I all had our own nerf gun and we would go out to the park and have wars, etc. We still do on occasion, but we found ourselves using paintball or airsoft when we grew up instead simply because it's more exhilarating.
Me and my buddies play with nurf guns shirtless.First we stretch out the internal strings to increase the velocity of the darts. Then, we super glue thumbtacks to the tips so they stick when we get hit.

Here's an example, the masking tape is for added support;
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Spartan, that looks fucking painful. I think I outgrew it when i found something that could shoot more than 25 feet.
Depends on the type of person, I stopped liking nerf when I was like 10 and started to paintball when I was around 12-13. First time paintballing was 10, but 12-13 was when I really started to play a lot and I still do play quite a bit when I can and I'm almost 17. Paintballing is a lot better for scenarios, but it does cost some 'cha-ching' for the most part.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin