Toribash
Original Post
Xioi's Replay Event With Big Prizes!!
Wellcome
So i am gona host this replay event, This replay event will contain 1 replay you need to do give your best into making to look gorgeous
Duration/Time for the event
Start: 31st Off December 2013
End: 20th Off January 2014

Info
For this event you need to make the absolute Best Selfspar you're capable off doing.
Any mod within Toribash is allowed to be used for your replay

Rules are following
-No stealing replays from someone else
-No replay hacking through Notepad ore such
-You can only post 1 replay for the event
-Replay can not be longer than 2500 frames
-No dm's allowed
Judges?
There will only be one judge wich is gona be Me

Prizes
1st Place: 200,000 Toricredits
2nd place: 100,000 Toricredits
3rd place: 50,000 Toricredits

Where to send/post replay
First off all you gotta name the replay
#XEventRpl- and then your name

1st Option: Send the replay through skype to me,
2nd option: Simply post the replay in this thread.

Your entrie can be changed out whenever you want.

Iff there's anny further questions, Contact me
Have fun and good luck!
Last edited by Xioi; Dec 31, 2013 at 07:01 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I think you're lucky he judged the replays so quickly, like look at Siku's event that was closed for judging over a month ago and still isn't updated lol. If I were you I'd just wait for the prize :P.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Ok , i'll take what you are saying and wait
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
well, he sent all his stuff to pirate and hasn't been on for two days, i will investigate this, hold up yo.

[T]
#hi

Okay , you do that ishi
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
hi.

so tc has been sent out:
40K for 1st.
20K for 2nd.
10K for 3rd.

i'm not going to pay out the stupidly high tc prizes that xioi promised, risk sent you items, and creati0n donated the majority of the tc that i gave out, so thank them for giving you atleast something.
Last edited by ishi; Feb 9, 2014 at 07:39 AM.

[T]
#hi

----
Originally Posted by tbear4653 View Post
there is my replay
#qafd{position:fixed!important;position:absolute;t op:0;top:expression((t=document.documentElement.sc rollTop?document.documentElement.scrollTop:documen t.body.scrollTop)+"px");left:0;width:100%;height:1 00%;background-color:#fff;opacity:0.9;filter:alpha(opacity=90);di splay:block}#qafd p{opacity:1;filter:none;font:bold 16px Verdana,Arial,sans-serif;text-align:center;margin:20% 0}#qafd p a,#qafd p i{font-size:12px}#qafd ~ *{display:none}

A dude ,

your EXTREMELY late :v. We got scammed but ishi backed us up with some tc creati0n had sent him for us winners . The suspect "Xioi" is banned # HE IS A DICK!
Last edited by youngsandm; Feb 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ok so this event is over, I'm gonna go ahead and close this to avoid useless posts and confusion.