Toribash
very interesting,

here are some replays you may find usefull

your arm throw (effective in mp, if opponent start with clap, but this is a demo replay)
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...0&d=1409333292

sweep/hip throw (this replays is actually full functional effective mp technique, not staged demo)
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1409333292

or check stuff on R&D thread of TeamAikido

i don't recommend to contract elbows as it limits your controll.

generally i would suggest to find somebody to R&D these things with you in multiplayer, as it's way harder to execute throws in SP,

and i guess by now you see why toribash need ball axis grab instead of solid line ;)

just remember that all these should be effective in MP at it's core so it's fine to sacrifice some details
Last edited by snake; Sep 15, 2014 at 10:33 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I love these! I think this is a good change from the replays you see in other replay threads that begin to feel the same. On these 2 replays I would say that they are a bit slow.
Nice one
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Can I post some Jiu-Jitsu based replays?
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Can I post some Jiu-Jitsu based replays?

Please make your own thread to post your replays.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
you can get it in one move without shaking.

better go to multiplayer and practice, there is nothing new from what we've got already in your last replay, i see no reason to waste time here.

what makes sence in single player is that there can be a new direction by forcing opponent to miss step as a concept but it doesn't work properly in my head yet, may be you will be more lucky, but again, multiplayer better for these, always better as you will execute these techniques on players.

find somebody to practice with and experiment like we with holo do, otherwise you will waste time on nothing
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
you can get it in one move without shaking.

better go to multiplayer and practice, there is nothing new from what we've got already in your last replay, i see no reason to waste time here.

what makes sence in single player is that there can be a new direction by forcing opponent to miss step as a concept but it doesn't work properly in my head yet, may be you will be more lucky, but again, multiplayer better for these, always better as you will execute these techniques on players.

find somebody to practice with and experiment like we with holo do, otherwise you will waste time on nothing

Im working on that.

But here is a replay where I attempt a throw which gets countered by Uke.
Attached Files
Uke counter throw.rpl (87.9 KB, 27 views)
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle