Ranking
Original Post
(Apocalypse) Recruitment Thread
So I hear you want to join Apocalypse but you just have to do these things.

Fill out these details and wait for atleast 24 hours to be accepted or decline and then tested. DO NOT LIE.

There are some requirements you must have(these might change):
Brown belt+
No record of scamming
No clan hopping

Rules you must follow:
-Be nice to members in the clan and to other people in-forums/in-game
-Do not do any noob moves or hated moves in-game
-Do not spam this thread (write at least 1 sentence to post)
-Do not flame
-Do not do any racist jokes
-Do not scam if you do, it equals a kick and you cannot come back in the clan
-Trolling is allowed in the clan but keep it minimum
-No clan wars without me

App:
In-game activity 1 to 10:
Belt:
Location+GMT:
Previous clans:
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc)
Languages (must speak english):
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...)
Last edited by coolgabe1; Feb 24, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
App:

In-game activity 1 to 10:10
Belt:Brown
Location+GMT:Clearfield,Utah GMT -6
Previous clans:None
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences):
Previous Infractions:
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):Because i have heard good things about this clan and would like to be apart of it.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Twinswords, Jousting, Akidobigdojo.
Languages (must speak english):English.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) I can bring some nice replays to this epic clan.
App:

Previous Infractions:
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):Because i have heard good things about this clan and would like to be apart of it.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Twinswords, Jousting, Akidobigdojo.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) I can bring some nice replays to this epic clan.
App:

Forum activity 1 to 10:2
In-game activity 1 to 10:5
Location+GMT:Utah,-6
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):I have heard good things about this clan and would like to be apart of it. I feel that this clan could help me improve my skills,and if needed i can help others.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etcTwinswords,Jousting,Ninjitsu,Akido bigdojo
Languages (must speak english):English
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) I can bring some epic replays.
Last edited by gesdude6; Feb 23, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: failed first time
Originally Posted by gesdude6 View Post
App:

Previous Infractions:

I'm sorry to say but its a no from me I'm not conviced because of your post rate and the failure to follow what your suppose to add in your app. You also lied in your app, its 200% impossible to have a 1 post count and you say your forum activity is a 7.
Last edited by coolgabe1; Feb 24, 2013 at 01:41 AM.
Forum activity 1 to 10:8
Belt:blue
Location+GMT: illinois
Previous clans: none
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):n/a
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):n/a
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): cuz i need a clan
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc): akido twinswords and judo
Languages (must speak english): english
What Can You bring to the clan: i can make textures sort of
-----
i want to join cuz im pretty good i wanna be in a clan and im a very helpful person
Last edited by Ashley; Feb 24, 2013 at 01:39 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SxySNIPER View Post
Forum activity 1 to 10:8
Belt:blue
Location+GMT: illinois
Previous clans: none
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A):n/a
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A):n/a
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): cuz i need a clan
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc): akido twinswords and judo
Languages (must speak english): english
What Can You bring to the clan: i can make textures sort of
-----
i want to join cuz im pretty good i wanna be in a clan and im a very helpful person

accepted but you must be forum active on the clan disscussion thread. meaning you will post on it often your replays and stuff like that.
-----
Originally Posted by gesdude6 View Post
App:

Previous Infractions:
App:

Previous Infractions:
App:

Forum activity 1 to 10:2
In-game activity 1 to 10:5
Location+GMT:Utah,-6
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more):I have heard good things about this clan and would like to be apart of it. I feel that this clan could help me improve my skills,and if needed i can help others.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etcTwinswords,Jousting,Ninjitsu,Akido bigdojo
Languages (must speak english):English
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) I can bring some epic replays.

I changed my mind you can join but since u claim to be so forum active, I hope you are in the clan discussion thread welcome to the clan.
Last edited by coolgabe1; Feb 24, 2013 at 01:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Forum activity: 17:00 - 22:00
In-game activity: 17:00 - 22:00
Belt: Green
Location+GMT: Akaa, Finland GMT +2
Previous Infractions:
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): Heard good things about this clan and hoping for better community
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Aikido, Jousting, Taekwondo.
Languages (must speak english): Finnish, English.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) Replays, art and maybe videomaking too.
Last edited by JPointman11; Feb 27, 2013 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Forgot one thing
Originally Posted by JPointman11 View Post
Forum activity: 17:00 - 22:00
In-game activity: 17:00 - 22:00
Belt: Green
Location+GMT: Akaa, Finland GMT +2
Previous Infractions:
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): Heard good things about this clan and hoping for better community
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc) Aikido, Jousting, Taekwondo.
Languages (must speak english): Finnish, English.
What Can You bring to the clan: (art, replays, editing, videomaking,etc...) Replays, art and maybe videomaking too.

Read the requirements and tell me what your missing.
App:
Forum activity 1 to 10: 7
In-game activity 1 to 10: 9
Belt: Brown
Location+GMT: Michigan, U.S.A GMT -5
Previous clans: N/A
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A): N/A
Previous Infractions (if not, N/A): N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): I want to join because I want to have more of a reason to fight, for my clan! I also have never been in a clan and I would like to try it.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc): Judo, Aikido
Languages (must speak english): English
What Can You bring to the clan: I'm great at art design and also Music if you have use of that.
-----
Sorry forgot rank 1st time:

App:
Why did you get kicked/left (2 sentences+ Only need 2 sentences(if you havent been in a clan before, N/A): N/A
Why do you want to join (2 sentences or more): I want to join because I want to have more of a reason to fight, for my clan! I also have never been in a clan and I would like to try it.
Best official mods your good at: (Aikido, Aikidobigdojo, judo, joustingfixed, twinswords...etc): Judo, Aikido
What Can You bring to the clan: I'm great at art design and also Music if you have use of that.
Last edited by KingShade; Mar 2, 2013 at 01:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by KingShade View Post
App:
-----
Sorry forgot rank 1st time:

App:

Sorry for the late coming reply, I see you have a clan already. But if you will want to join you will have to be tested.