Toribash
application
Name: Obg

Belt: (Black belt recommended): 3rd dan black belt

Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Just so we know a bit more about your history): i am brazilian, and I'm using google translator. but I will speak in English messages and other things.

Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) : Champions : apenas os aliados e eu postava.

Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) : I do not know anyone to clan.

Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) : i could post very. i am very activated to fórum.

Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) : i can help the clan the fulfill rules and the be official.

Best mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help) : Spar, wushu, mushu, parkour and aikido.

worst mods: (So we can find out what we can help you with) : judo and boxing.

At least 150 words about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) : good, i dont talk well english, could use the translate google. I don't know what talk. good, my name is joão victor. i have twelve years old. am to sex masculine. I am active that forum and clan new. Am 3rd dan black belt. But study spar, xspar...

Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine):

3 replays : (Very helpful to us but not required)
Attached Files
#O_Dismember_to_uke-speed.rpl (124.0 KB, 6 views)
esse até q que ta bom.rpl (138.3 KB, 3 views)
#O_Dismember_speed..rpl (115.4 KB, 4 views)
Absolutely NO from me! You have a crazy high rank! I don't think you can help us. Feel free to try again the next week.
I'll stay neutral, your stats are good but the fact that you live elsewhere and don't speak English will be a problem. Although I can see your fairly active on the forums and could bump the clan thread while we are all away. Nut and Dark can decide to sway votes, if not then I will change my answer to a no.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name:Ninjakyle
Belt: black almost 2nd dan

Bans, infractions, or warnings: never
Past clans and why you left them: pyro i left because a fight and kira becasue it just didnt feel right
Anyone you know in this clan: mindstorm
Why do you want us: because i really like this clan and think its awesome and i would like to take part
Why should we want you: umm cuse im really good and can hold good epectations for the clan and im active on the forums/thread every day
Best mods: akido wushu mushu xspar etc.
worst mods: not tryna sound cocky but i dont rlly have a bad mod
At least 150 words about yourself: im mix i like rap my dad is from jamaca im 12 years old i live in north carolina i was born in new york tho my real name is kyle my fave game is battlefeild and cod ghosts i got a playstation 3 i love soccer im on my school soccer team i love basketball to i love toribash i like chicken nuggets xD [no shocker there xD] ive been playin toribash for a year and a half i really like apex im straight im have curly hair i have a girl friend im in the 7th grade and for a 12 year old im pretty good at toribash like some others i live in greensboro my rank is like ... 3800 i used to be 112 but i stoped playin and it went up [derp] lol my win average is 59 i play fifa 14 gta 5 online battle field and call of duty ghosts and skyrim my fav element is fire and ice im active in fourums/thread and i can put money in the bank and make us closer to become offiacal woop woop... xD im trying to get 100 posts right now i got 58? i think so far?
Yes from me. You have goals which is always good for keeping active, you kicked my ass a few times ingame, and your clan history isn't too bad.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name: xxravennxx
Belt: (Black belt recommended) im a yellow belt but for real my banned acc is 5th dan just ask darkchris
Bans, infractions, or warnings: (Just so we know a bit more about your history) : yea my old 5th dan acc is banned (permabanned)
Past clans and why you left them: (To see how consistent you are) none
Anyone you know in this clan: (This will help us to form an opinion of you) darkchris
Why do you want us: (To help us guess if you will be loyal) i see that u r too ingame active and forum active so i wanna jois an i can help u
Why should we want you: (We won’t just anyone. Tell us why we should accept you) i can give u some force at clan wars also at ABD clan wars
Best mods: (So we know where to find you, or what we can help) ABD , Aikido
worst mods: (So we can find out what we can help you with) im not very good at anything but im not too ba at mods
At least 150 words about yourself: (I won’t tell you why you need this) i have 12 years i started tb at 2010 when my friend showed me it i played and played and played an won the 4th dan black belt then 5th dan but i was banned cuz the acc of emile001 was stolen and he said that i did so after 1 year i just returned to toribash and played it and im now im yellow belt
Your usercard: (If you can't find this that's fine) i ddnt found it
3 replays : (Very helpful to us but not required) when i stopped tb i deleted it and deleted all the replays i was too mad but when i restarted i ddnt found any rpl for woodysaad
Last edited by XxRavennXx; Nov 16, 2013 at 07:06 PM.
I say yes.. But just try him out just to see if hes not lying..
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
;)
Originally Posted by GaupBrown View Post
I say yes.. But just try him out just to see if hes not lying..

i know its difficult to believe but... u can ask chris or simply try me ;)