Ranking
Original Post
(Angels of Darkness) Recruitment center
You need to post these things to join.
Country of origin :
Ingame activity 1-10
skype : (if you dont want to post it here just PM ryan (me) )
GMT :
BIO : (this better be long, i need to know all about who we're getting
Previous clans :
Why you left them :
Last edited by ancient; May 17, 2015 at 06:12 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Hello im sweeyollo also known as Jonathan. Im a brown belted player (almost black). I live in sweden (2:00 +2), im 14 years old and love to play games.
Mostly with my friends . Im active in forums and in game. And i want to join becouse im lonley ;_;, My friends spamming me on skype and steam
but i dont wanna play becouse they are annoying. I love to spar and parkour and play abd and aikido ect. I think you guys should accept me becouse i do
whatever you guys want!. I do videos maybe some art (im bad at making

This is maybe a bad application but i did what i could. I hope you guys accept me that whould be super cool!. I can make a clan video if you guys want.
but i most get some tc's Becouse it is a lot of work. Thanks and have a great day!

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello im sweeyollo also known as Jonathan. Im a brown belted player (almost black). I live in sweden (2:00 +2), im 14 years old and love to play games.
Mostly with my friends . Im active in forums and in game. And i want to join becouse im lonley ;_;, My friends spamming me on skype and steam
but i dont wanna play becouse they are annoying. I love to spar and parkour and play abd and aikido ect. I think you guys should accept me becouse i do
whatever you guys want!. I do videos maybe some art (im bad at making

This is maybe a bad application but i did what i could. I hope you guys accept me that whould be super cool!. I can make a clan video if you guys want.
but i most get some tc's Becouse it is a lot of work. Thanks and have a great day!

Accepted
Ill test you ingame

cash to burn
Angels Recruitment
So hello,
I'll make it quick.
Country I'm from: Germany
Forum activity: 1
Ingame Activity: 5
BIO: I like Gaming. I play since I'm 3 Years old. Usually I play on my Alienware PC but I don't have my Administrator rights -.-.
I'm OK at Toribash I think.
Previous Clans: No Clans
Sooo.... hmmm Forum activity is bad and ingame activity too. But ill give you a chance.
ill test ya

cash to burn
Angel's recruitment
ill make this as short as possible my real name is:Pieter Du Plessis
fourm activity:6
in game activity:8
previouse clans:Imortal
why left:i dint leave i got kicked me cause our internet was bad and could not be on fourms
Bio:im just a normal dude looking for a clan that wont desert me in a war and is active and helps where they can
Originally Posted by Scream101 View Post
ill make this as short as possible my real name is:Pieter Du Plessis
fourm activity:6
in game activity:8
previouse clans:Imortal
why left:i dint leave i got kicked me cause our internet was bad and could not be on fourms
Bio:im just a normal dude looking for a clan that wont desert me in a war and is active and helps where they can

Since youre new and you look like you need some guidence, ill make a tough warrior out a 'ya
Accepted

cash to burn
Angels application
Dear sir/madame

I am a skillful toribash player with the degree of blue in my presence.
currently i am 13 years old and will be 14 in 2 monthes wich makes me well disciplined
I also am from Ireland like You and am willing to ply with any team forgein or homeland

I am on the Forum whenever i need to be so expect me there if you request me

I go on toribash everyday and plan on so untill september (back to school) and from then ill be one when ever i can be on it

I do not poses a skype account so i will make one for this clan (if accepted)

I would really appreciate if u could accept me and we will have many bumps on this road

your faithfully
Mateimboss
Originally Posted by mateimboss View Post
Dear sir/madame

I am a skillful toribash player with the degree of blue in my presence.
currently i am 13 years old and will be 14 in 2 monthes wich makes me well disciplined
I also am from Ireland like You and am willing to ply with any team forgein or homeland

I am on the Forum whenever i need to be so expect me there if you request me

I go on toribash everyday and plan on so untill september (back to school) and from then ill be one when ever i can be on it

I do not poses a skype account so i will make one for this clan (if accepted)

I would really appreciate if u could accept me and we will have many bumps on this road

your faithfully
Mateimboss

*claps* *claps*

No, i'm boss.
Accepted i really liked your app
make a skype account

cash to burn
Aye wassup my names is Ladarius but you can call me Zap, I'm from the usa. i'm on the forums everyday and I play toribash everyday. I think i'm a pretty good player i guess. This is the first clan that i've chosen to be in. Bio: just a 13 year old kid who found toribash 2 years ago. and oh yeah i don't have a skype