(APOK) Apocalyptic Recruitment
FREE FORM APPLICATION

Story

Rules

Recruitment

Goals

Bank

FREE FORM APPLICATION
Last edited by garykofi; Feb 19, 2016 at 04:25 AM.
Hello there, My name is Robert, and im 19. I wish to join Apocalyptic. The only previous clan I've been in was T3CK. I left T3CK for the reason that it was inactive. Why Apocalyptic you ask? Apocalyptic seems to be more active and friendly. I have recruitment and training experience from T3CK and hope to apply them here! My favorite mods are Mushu, ABD, Aikido, Boxshu, and Wushu. Currently I am brown belt but luckily, just at the min belt! I am very active in game and normally active on forums. I've never been banned on toribash. I found Apocalyptic by a powerful member that defeated me in boxshu. I can be reached via facebook. (Robert Reynolds)
Hi im 13 my name is Valentin i was in the clan Destinados, i left because they were not that active and if they were the never do clan stuff. Im good at Wushu,Aikido and ABD
i am very active i connect on Toribash and forums EVERY SINGLE DAY minously 2h and max 5h. if you need more info please tell me i will send you a replay so, reconsider me please .
hi im warghost 23
im brown belt (360 GAMES TO HAVE BLACK BELT) i think
i read all of ur rules even story and i promise to respect if u recruit me(u can type my name to search where am i and test me) ;)
-----
oh i remember a think apok rules
Last edited by warghost23; Dec 26, 2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello my name is Jahel,i'm 16 year old,i'm french,my actual clan is Z68 and i'm a 3rd dan black belt in my clan we got a lot of people who quit the clan so no one really playing toribash that why i want too join the apok clan too play with all the member and also because i know a lot of people in this clan
Hello, my name is Chris, I am 15 years old, and I am currently in the clan Weed. Weed hasn't really been working out for me because most of them are Spanish and I speak English. You'd guess that all really wouldn't work out. I can be active on the forums if needed and I am in-game practically everyday. My best gamemode is Aikido. I excel at any type of Aikido and Greykido. I was playing Ranked with one of your players today. I believe it was pinoy1026. Correct me if I am wrong. He/She told me I should make an application and that I will just have to see what happens from there. I'd be honored to fight with APOK. I also have Teamspeak and Skype.
"There is one thing I have to say about what you do and what I do...the rules are different."