Ranking
Application for recruitment
To whom it may concern

My name is Craig. I am 22. I am currently a 1st Dan black belt and my in game name is Chickenstix.
My two mods that I enjoy playing most is Judofrac and mushu, (except when the rushers come rushing in)

I have currently finished studying film am going into the big wide world (just to give you some extra info)

I don't know exactly what to include in this application.
I have no idea what I can bring to the clan, however I feel that it is a little more family vibes. I was a part of Shock and left as nothing really happened there.
Thanks for your consideration. (:
Last edited by Chickenstix; Jan 2, 2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i tested with GARYKOFI
I would like to join APOK because it looks better than my old clan I didn't like my old clan
Application
My name is Romar (Yes I use my real name as a username).
I'm 10 years old .
Not too frequent on fourms unless I have to get something off the market.
I play toribash about 1 - 3 hours a day.
If inactive I'm either doing something in real life or I am playing something else.
I've been in other clans but left since they were both inactive as in not too many wars and such.
May or may not be clumsy
I am also not a pro at toribash
I use "I" too much in applications
Favortie mods:mushu aikidobigdojo and greykido
if replays are needed here you are
Attached Files
Hit And Run rUNN.rpl (52.3 KB, 2 views)
Falcon Punch .rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
Hey is this what you call "Fighting". If so... you have no idea what it really is
Originally Posted by redc4 View Post
I would like to join APOK because it looks better than my old clan I didn't like my old clan

Although I'm Unranked in the clan, I know the answer to this already, we need more information
Toribash? completed it mate

hi im adam im a black belt ranked 204 i would like to join good at runing parkour judo mushu ABD i have all the rules in my head i hace been RSH then weed but i would like to take it up
crow crow
Well, i was invited but i dont see it anymore... so...

Im Something, 10th dan, joined 2010 (god thats long time ago)

I have been leader, owner and founder of clan "It's a Clan" but it died when i was inactive.

I have almost 1,5k forum posts, im active ingame and at forums.

I dont know what else to say, ask if interested
Something is better than nothing.

Originally Posted by mmonkey26 View Post
hi im adam im a black belt ranked 204 i would like to join good at runing parkour judo mushu ABD i have all the rules in my head i hace been RSH then weed but i would like to take it up

Put more effort into your app.
-----
Originally Posted by Something View Post
Well, i was invited but i dont see it anymore... so...

Im Something, 10th dan, joined 2010 (god thats long time ago)

I have been leader, owner and founder of clan "It's a Clan" but it died when i was inactive.

I have almost 1,5k forum posts, im active ingame and at forums.

I dont know what else to say, ask if interested

i'll get you an invite as soon as we clear some people
Last edited by KingJimmyX; Jan 7, 2016 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That baby aint mine
HI,

My name is Jiten, and im 12 years old. I wish to join Apocalyptic. The only previous clan I've been in was LUck. I left LUck beacuse the clan leader was very rud to me. I want to join apocalyptic beacause There are more respectfull players and leader . My favorite mods are Mushu, ABD, Aikido, Boxshu, and Wushu. Currently I am black belt . I've never been banned on toribash. I found Apocalyptic by a powerful member that defeated me in boxshu. I practice parkour alot I never give up I will try and try.

thank you for reading and I hope u like my application
Hi im eli and im 15 years old im in clan ronin but i dont think they are active anymore so i cant have friends in toribash and a spar with.Im always active in games and forums.I love the wushu.tbm,Aikido.tbm and all tourney mods..I dont care if im declined in this clan all i need is to learn from others.especially learn from my mistakes.I am Very greatful to learn in this good clan..
Silence Has Began