Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
what does GME and AMC stand for?

Gamestop stock and AMC entertainment - the theaters

shit going down with the stock market
Originally Posted by royal View Post
Gamestop stock and AMC entertainment - the theaters

shit going down with the stock market

decent decent.The gyms have been closed for so long and my body went from being swole to a marshmellow, living up to the dad bod now, reformed? possibly...
Originally Posted by max View Post
Hey royal, since you’re from America, what’s your opinion on Canadians?

I'm not royal, but for me canada is the weeknd
BLΛƆKPI¸K
Canada is like.. the bare minimum of what makes a country a country. its a small town country with big ass land
Ily <3
Ngl I’ve met some Canadians recently and they are some nice fucking people ngl, also I got told that if I went to America with my British accent, All the girls will be over me... time to head over to America lads!!!
British accents can be pretty hot
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Originally Posted by sBotmtwigrmiatstits View Post
British accents can be pretty hot

some can, not all trust me lmfao.
Right, so an update on my plans: I’m moving towards my dream which will be to open my own gym, it’s at the very start of planning base so I’m still trying to stick to 1 name, I’ve got several names I like but I’m fan of 2 of those names so far, I won’t be announcing the name yet.
My best mate is a graphic designer so he’s making me logo’s for free (absolute legend he is) and I also have lots of help from my parents and older brother (they have their own big businesses).

It will be a tough road to building this gym but I’m confident enough that it will come along well, it’ll be very expensive but I’ll worry about that when money comes part of it.

I’ll keep you all updated over the next few months to see if i moved up with it but it’s not 100% because of the pandemic, that shit will fuck up the whole process so I’m not thinking of doing much within the next year or 2.